Genos (New Year Special)

(Female!Reader)

She leaned back on the couch, staring at the multi-colored sparks spreading here and there. On either side of her sat her brother Saitama and his disciple, Genos.

They happily watched as the fireworks set off, delivering the loud and joyful new year upon all of them.

Right before them as well sat a strawberry shortcake of perfection with a candle on top.

The corners of their lips curled slightly as they began to clap. Chanting a happy birthday and greeting each other new year, [Name] embraced her brother then Genos.

She got up and told them to wait up as she had more of the cake in the kitchen, and they patiently waited like puppies.

After a moment, they shut off the tv countdown, digging into the luscious shortcakes.

-----

After the dessert, they continued to gather around the table as the fireworks continued to roar about outside. [Name] scrolled through her phone with a smile after taking a bunch of photos with the hero duo.

Genos sat across from her, staring at her face with a troubled expression.

On the other hand, Saitama shook in his seat, squeaking once in a while whilst clutching his stomach. But not too long after, he got up and quickly excused himself, dashing to the bathroom.

And now, it was just dear [Name] and Genos. She continued to scroll through her phone cluelessly, and the cyborg continued to stare. His eyes zoomed in and out in panic as he tried to stay in his seat.

But doing so proved to be impossible, as his male instincts gave in. He leaned over, brushed some hair off her face and carefully licked off some whipped cream that sat on the corner of her lips.

He'd done this so quickly she didn't have enough to time to flinch or scream.

Genos plopped back in his seat, clearing his throat as his face slowly turned dark red, just like hers.

She sat there, her phone fallen on her lap. Her eyes blinked repeatedly and quick, and her ears were consumed by the blush now as well.

"I-i..."

Saitama marched right back at that moment, rubbing his stomach with a content smile.

"Ahhhh that felt good. Do you guys–"

He stopped, as he saw the two of them looking in opposite directions with red faces.

"Did you guys see something or..."

The cyborg was the first to snap, turning to Saitama with an innocent smile. "Sensei, I must say that [Name]-san's lips are quite–"

"GENOS!"

She got up and slapped her hands on his mouth nervously, grinning at her brother. If he found out, Genos will surely be out of this world. And literally.

Saitama's face relaxed in a suspicious manner, raising a questioning brow at his sister.

"A-ah, th-there was a um, weird movie on this channel!"

She had only nervously blurted it out, so Saitama didn't seem convinced. He looked over to Genos for an explanation in which the cyborg made the inappropriate finger gesture suggesting strong explicit content.

And oddly enough, Saitama seemed content with that. He sat down and took the remote, trying to hunt down the inappropriate said movie with a weird expression on his face.

Genos then took the chance to sit beside [Name], which she grew shy at.

"Please let me know later which lip treatment you use. It tastes good and it's soft."

[Name]'s poor face heated right up once again at the cyborg, and with all the blood to her head, she collapsed backwards and straight into his arms.

The blond man chuckled, brushing hair out of her face and gazing at her.

"Well... new year, new me."