Chapter 14

Author's Note

Listen to Rock Bottom by Hailee Steinfield while reading this chapter.

JULIA WILSON

"WHAT THE FUCK BITCH!?" I yelled when I felt the cold water splatter on my face.

He was just standing there while drinking, "Wake up, 7 na oh!" he said.

I wiped my face using the malong, "7 pa lang naman ah, may lakad ba tayo?" I sarcastically replied.

"Kung sanay ka sa Manila na tanghali gising, well hindi dapat dito. Tanghali na oh," he opened the wooden window.

"Fine, fine, what's for breakfast?" there's no point in arguing so I changed the topic.

"Get your ass out and see for yourself!" he closed the door behind him.

I was left there, startled. He became mature! I tied my hair up in a bun and walked outside with my crocs.

I found him and two old people on a table, "Um, Ano po breakfast?" I politely asked them.

The lady approached me and brushed my hair using her hands, "Iha, ang ganda ganda mo. Ito ba ng anak ni sir Nicholas?" she asked Sandro and he nodded.

"Iha, halika may mga pagkain dito, dali!" she linked arms with me and led me to the rustic and frail table.

I sat and looked at all of them sheepishly, the man handed me a white bowl, "Iha, masarap to!"

I took it and thanked them. I picked a piece and ate it. "Ang alat!" I told them.

They laughed while Sandro handed me water, "Ilagay mo dapat sa kanin. You're a retard!"

I stood up, pissed. "Maliligo na lang ako. Ayokong kumain!" then walked out.

He just called me a retard; don't expect me to be okay with that!

I took my towel and stuffs and asked them where the bathroom is. The lady pointed at the door outside.

You call that a bathroom? Even my maids can't shower there!

I sighed and entered the bathroom choice less. A white big bucket and a broken pink dipper welcomed me. Greeeat! Plus, the water is cold.

When I was done, I went inside our room and found him with a towel hugging his waist. He was looking through his drawers.

Why would you even look through your drawers, you only wear one polo shirt?

I laughed at my thought, which caught his attention, "Uh, can you go out? I'll change," I told him.

He stood up, giving me view of his half body, "Why would I? I got here first."

I gave him the duh look, "Lalaki ka and kahit na mag nip show or strip tease ka eh walang magnanasa sayo."

He grabbed his polo and jeans, and was about to close the door, "You gave me no choice, princess. What can I say? I'm whipped," he winked before going out.

What was that, Ferdinand Alexander Marcos III?

I shook it off and wore my midriff top and jeans. I put on a flannel over my top. I took my bag and went out, only to be met by the fully dressed him.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

He looked at me and eyed me head to toe, "Pwedeng lumabas muna?" he opened the door.

I went outside and saw 3 kids, he closed the door and walked towards them, "Ito si Pipay, Tintin at Bruno. Team na nakaassign sa atin."

I walked towards the girl with the curliest hair, "What's your name? Can I touch your hair?" but instead of answering, she hid behind the boy.

IndebtedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara