Chapter 39. 2

V.2

SANDRO MARCOS

She walked down the stairs and slayed every step. She's just wearing a simple dress but she's still beautiful.

"Where are we gonna eat?" was the first thing she asked me.

I laugh, "Excited? I thought you wanted to stay home", she pouted, "It's a surprise," I told her.

I knew I told her that before and I lost her after that date.

But now, I am sure as hell that I wouldn't.

Shin (JOON YOUNG OF UNCONTROLLABLY FOND HAHAAHAHA LOL) the babysitter, entered our suite and made a small talk with Julia. I was just standing here, admiring her from afar, how strong she is, how beautiful she looks, how innocent she may look, and how mature she is now.

I knew I lost the girl I loved before, her attitude, her memories, her stubbornness, but I can love her right now, her as a mother, her as anyone, her as a Hontiveros; I wouldn't care, Julia is Julia no matter what and Sandro loves Julia.

"Hey, are we going?" she asked me.

I nod; I can't believe I daydreamed in front of her.

-

We arrived at Clos Maggiore, it was a full house. Good thing I already reserved our seats.

A lady in a blazer led us to our table and placed the menus in front of us. We both sat.

DAMN I FORGOT TO PULL OUT A SEAT FOR HER DAMN DAMN DAMN

We both ordered a vegetable salad.

"So, how's life?" I asked her earning a chuckle.

"Seriously, well, it's good. Sailing pretty well in these waves of bullshit!" she smiled, there's the Julia I used to know.

We both smiled. Our orders arrived and we started eating.

"Hey," I said catching her attention, "Can you eat faster? So we could still do more things."

She grinned, "Uh yes, sure."

-

I parked the car in front of the stadium. This should be good.

I lead the way and we arrived in the glassy field. The lights were off, and I like it that way.

I just hope she does too!

JULIA WILSON

We arrived in a football stadium. It was dark. Why am I not scared? Well, I'm with him so.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him.

He held my hand and it sent prickles on my body, "Just wait", I waited for him to continue speaking, "Close your eyes and enjoy the solitude," he shushed me.

I did so. I closed my eyes and looked up, "Now say all your regrets inside your mind," he commanded.

I have a lot, actually.

I regret not fighting for Luis' health.

I regret not encouraging me to do a heart transplant even if the probability's 20-80.

I regret not taking risks.

If I did take that, he should be alive right now and we're not running from chaos.

I regret every single day I've wasted on my work, I should've just spent it with him.

I basically regret everything about him.

But I would never ever regret loving him.

He had me at my worsts, we both had each other.

He loved me when I thought I was flawed, he would remind me that I'm so beautiful.

He let me see the best of him, he made the best out of me.

He was there when I hated every damn thing that reminded me I'm weak, he hugged me.

He gave me his world even if I'm reluctant to give up mine.

He was my world.

He taught me to be stronger when it gets hard.

To be braver when it gets tough.

To love more.

To do more.

Having him by my side, was the best thing I've ever had.

I miss you, Luis!

I really do.

Before I knew it, tears ran down my eyes and I was trying to hide it by being silent.

"Julia?" he asked.

"Yeah?" I mutter

"You wouldn't mind, do you?" he asked.

My brows rose up in confusion, "Mind what?" I turn to him.

"This," before I knew it, his lips collided into mine.

As selfish as it sounds, I found another world.

Author's Note

ITS 1:56 AM LMAO AND MY DOG HOWLS LIKE A WOLF LIKE A GEURE WOLF NAEGA WOLF AWOOOO AH SARANGHAEYO AY LMAO

SO WE'RE NEAR THE END

Editor's Note

I'M SCREAAAMIIINGGGGG LAST CHAPTER'S NEXT I'M SCREAMIIING