Chapter 30

Chapter 29 summary for those who skipped it: They had sex. That's all.

JULIA WILSON

I found Sandro on the porch, he was smoking, I hugged him from the back, "Why are you smoking?" I asked him.

He looked at me and kissed my forehead, "Nothing princess, go back to sleep. This is just frustration." He told me.

I ran my hand on my hair. "Okay, it's 4 am though, I'm not gonna sleep." I told him.

"Why? Because of what happened last night? Is that it?" he asked.

"I just, I feel bad, I'm a bad woman. I'm already engaged and then I just made love with you, I mean, what do you call that? Is that even womanly?" I ranted.

He placed his hands on my cheeks. "Don't! I understand that you're confused right now, what we did was wrong, okay? I get that! But you don't have to bail on me just because we did love. Julia, I did not regret any second last night." He kissed my cheeks.

"Every second was heaven, I don't care if people might call me so bad for doing that to you, but I didn't regret it."

I was gonna say something but heard knocks from our door.

"Go hide in the closet, right now!" I pushed him towards my closet and fixed the bed.

I opened it and I was met by a kiss, a deep one that someone gives you when they missed you crazy.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" I asked him.

"I came here to visit. God, you smell like a perfume. I'm addicted."

I was gonna say something but got cut off by a kiss. "I love you, Julia!" He said.

"I love you too, now get off me, go downstairs and make some breakfast!" I told him while laughing.

"Okay, my queen." he walked out and closed the door behind him.

When he was gone, I sat on my bed. I messed my hair and looked at Sandro who just came out of the closet. "God, what am I gonna do?" I asked him.

"Don't stress yourself, we'll figure something out. I'll be going, Curie's probably conducting a search and rescue operation for me." He laughed.

I cringed at the mention of her name.

"Don't worry, she's nothing compared to you." He kissed my forehead.

"Okay, you should go now. Use the ladder on the window of the cr. It leads to a fire exit. I guess, I'll see you?" I told him.

"Okay, I love you, bye!" he walked towards the cr and was gone moments later.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

How many times do I have to remind myself to not let my guard down?

Gahddamit Julia! You're a sick-deluded-chaotic bitch.

Whatever it is that Sandro and I share, I have to figure that out before the wedding bells ring.

Author's Note

HIIIIIIIII I KNOW ALL OF YOU EXPECTS TOO MUCH KILIG FEELS AND ALL, UGHH I WROTE A SMUT BUT I CANT PASTE IT HERE BC IT'S AWKWARD AF UGH. THAT'S IT! I JUST CAN'T! SORRY NOT SORRY LMAO. SORRY FOR NOT TYPING CHAPTERS. I JUST SUFFERED FROM THIS ELONGATED WRITER'S BLOCK AND SO I DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK AND WATCH RERUNS, BUT I GOT CAUGHT UP WITH IT TO THE POINT THAT I FORGOT TO TYPE CHAPTERS. LMAO FORGIVE MEEEEE! ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL! -G

Editor'sNote

Because G don't want to write the smut part, I did. I wrote the whole chapter 29 in the middle of the night with my head aching yeezus hahaha. Hope you like iiit! All the love for everyone ya peepz. -T