Chapter 40

Author's Note

HANDS DOWN BC THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER

Editor's Night

I'M STILL SCREAMIIING

JULIA WILSON

"You don't have to do this, anak," my mom rubbed my back softly.

"Ma, I have to," I straightened my dress before entering the room.

My mom led me to our row and we sat down by the order of the judge.

Yes, I decided to end this thing once and for all. For him!

(I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW HEARINGS ARE DOWN BUT YEAH)

A lady sat in the middle part of the isle, "We have Ms. Risa Hontiveros who wants to have the custody of the kid Lucas Christian Wilson, the mother who is divorced from his husband; Julianna Marie Wilson"

I stood up and gained all my courage, this is it, "Let's have the mother's side first," the judge announced.

Every steps I made towards the brown (thing-eee) was getting heavier as I near it. I hear almost all of Luis' clan whispering about me.

I sat down and breathed heavily, "Okay, Ms. Julia, why don't you want Ms. Risa to have the custody?" their lawyer asked.

"Well, hi everyone. I know everyone in this room wouldn't understand if I say I wanted to give my son the best. His father is dead and I don't want him to lose his mother too," I answered.

"Hmmm, noted. Did you file the divorce papers because you wanted to have your son all to yourself?" he asked.

"No, that's not the reason behind it. Of course, I would share my son with them but they called the cops on me so—" I got cut off.

"What was the reason behind your divorce then? Was it Sandro Marcos? All of us knew about your little rendezvous in London with Lucas," he's intimidating me, keep your cool, Julia!

"Objection, your honor, too many personal questions," my lawyer shouted.

"Objection dismiss, continue," the judge said.

I bit my lip before speaking, "I came home that night and I heard Luis breaking everything in our house. He explained everything to me. He said he's got a cancer and he's signed all the divorce papers. He also told me the reason behind the accident of why I had amnesia. He told me that his tita wanted him to end up with me so she planned the accident, he was very sorry. And about Sandro, just so you know, I'm not that shallow. If I wanted to end up with him in the first place, I would ditch Luis in that very altar and run away with him. I know all of you think he's the reason behind the divorce, but no. Even if he was my past, I would never ever trade him for my son. As much as possible, I'll keep both," I said with a strong tone.

"So you're saying, Risa planned the accident so you and Luis would end up together?" he played with his tie while asking me.

"Yes, but I don't blame her though. I loved his nephew so much!  I gave him everything he wanted, I loved him," I told them.

"I see, no other questions, your honor," the lawyer's eyes suddenly looked so clueless.

"Thank you, Ms. Julia, but I have a question for you before you go back, will you share with them your son?" the judge turns to me.

I nodded, "Yes, if she hadn't call the FBI on me, then there's no need for this. I wanted to give my son the best, and if she wants to have him all by herself, then I say no. Tita Risa, you could've talked me out before tracking me down from London and inviting me here in this court, as a mom, I know you know how it feels when someone wants to take your son and daughter away from you."