Chapter 22

Author's Note

Listen to Things - Maggie Lindemann lol tysm all of you bc we ranked #66 in fanfiction category but now we're currently #57 ilysm!

JULIA WILSON

"Sheeet, Luis stop tickling me what the heck," I swatted his hands away.

"No, tell me I'm hot first!" he ordered.

"Oh my god no!" I playfully smacked his head

This guy is so amusing!

"OkayfinethenIguessIwouldjusttickleyoutodeath," he blurted out.

Before I could even reply, his hands were already tickling me to death, "MY GAHD STOP IT!" I told him.

I was saved by my phone ringing, it was my mom, "Hi mom!" I answered.

Luis got up and walked towards the shower, I poke my tongue out at him.

"Hi Julia, what's up? May masakit ba sa ulo mo?" she asked.

"Ma, I'm fine, it's been like 2 months since I got out of the hospital, I'm okay!" I laughed at her concern.

"So how are you with Luis?" she asked.

"Ma, we're good okay, don't worry about us. We'll fly straight to Philippines after this trip, okay?" I told her.

"Okay anak, enjoy Paris okay? Byeeee!" she hung up.

-

"Let's go have a drink!" Luis told me before grabbing me towards the counter.

I gave in and he handed me a bloody Mary drink, "Three, two ONE GOOOO!" we were having our drinking game.

We're crazy as hell!

He took my hand and spun me around, "I'll take you somewhere, come with me," he singsong.

"Okay, okay lezgooo," we left the hype crowd and went upstairs to see what seems like a rooftop.

"You can see the Eiffel from here, wow!" I gasped in amusement.

"I know, I know. Come on let's dance," we danced crazily as if were surrounded by an orchestra.

In the middle of our dance, fireworks erupted out of nowhere. He smashed his lips onto mine and it turned into a make-out session. He took me by the butt and I placed my feet around his torso. Still making out.

Damn, this guy can sure be the definition of, little less conversation and a little more touch my body lmao.

-

"Where is he, Beau?" I asked one of Luis' guards.

It's strange. I usually woke up beside him every morning, but now, it's already night and I'm sick worried. He hasn't been answering my texts or calls. Ugh!

"Oh, may surprise daw po siya sa inyo. Akyat daw po kayo sa rooftop!" he answered.

I nodded at him and walked towards the elevator and pushed the button of the rooftop.

When the elevator halted, it revealed a huge helicopter in the very of my eyes. I was vehement. Is it normal to have helicopters at hotel's rooftop? Well, of course not!

I walked towards it and was greeted by Luis who was wearing a suit, "What is this?" I asked in amusement.

He took my hand, "A helicopter, duh!" he said with sarcasm.

"Do you even know how to fly this?" I fixed my hair because the air is entirely interfering with it.

"I do, now hop in!" he opened the door and led me inside.

Buttons and unknown levers greeted me as I buckle my seat-belt. I was joined by him after.

"So where to?" I asked, taking a good look on the confusing buttons.

He buckled his seatbelt, "I'll tour you, la mignonne!" (la mignonne-cutie) he said.

I smacked his arm playfully, earning a grin, "That was the stupid, you stupide!" (stupide-stupid) I told him.

We guffawed for a good minute before he handed me a helicopter headset, "We'll be taking off, mayday!" his voice made me laugh.

"Okay, fou-XT, the sky is yours," (fou-crazy), with that remark, I can feel the butterflies inside my stomach.

We were lifted off the ground.

"This is so crazy!" I said.

"I know, wait, look at this" he pointed at a monument that was on our side, "That is the Arc de Triomphe, a landmark here in Paris!"

I was amused by him! He is smart, and that's what completes a guy!

"And that is the Montmartre," he pointed at a white building neared the said landmark before, "We'll check that when we have the time, maybe next year or so," he told me.

I was smiling. I'm really looking forward to next year. Wow!

"Everything's cool!" I told him over the headset.

"I know you would love this! Julia" he called out over the headset, "Do you remember anything from your past?" he asked me while controlling the helicopter.

I shook my head, "The doctors said that it's dangerous to recall everything that happened before. I should just wait for the memories to rush back to my head, I guess. What, did I miss something?" I asked him.

He shook his head then smiled, "Nothing, whatever happens, I want you to know that I love you okay?" he asked.

I stifle a laugh, "I know that! You remind me every day!" I joked around.

"Because it's true," he was blushing.

"Okay, okay stop and drive!" I laughed.

He drove more and introduced a lot of sights!

Boy, was he not just full of surprises, but also full of loving.

-

"Hi mom" I greeted my mom with a hug upon entering our house.

"Oh, hi, how's the trip?" she looked at us.

I looked at Luis who was smiling like a crazy maniac, "It was great, ma! THIS GUY'S FULL OF SURPRISES!" I nudged at him.

"That's good! Anyways, any venue for your upcoming wedding in no less than two weeks?" she asked us.

HOLY SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT THE WEDDING!

The thing is, my parents fixed me a suitable marriage with him and I see no wrong with that since I'm in love with him!

In less than 2 weeks, I'll be having his last name, lmao.

"God, I forgot about that, I'm sorry!" I put my hand up my forehead as I sat on the chair.

"Tita, don't pressure her po. We'll just call the wedding planner. Hey babe, you don't have to be stressed," he sat beside me and hugged me.

My mom left us with a nod.

"I'll walk you to your car. I'm sorry if I haven't been planning about the wedding, I'm a horrible woman!" I spat.

"Don't worry about it! Come on" he took my hand and we walked towards his car.

I stopped in front of the drivers' seat car door, "Text me when you get home, okay?" I told him.

"Yes, ma'am, byeeee love you!" he kissed me and drove after.

The real reason why I'm not planning our wedding is because I'm not yet sure about this.

It feels so wrong and right at the same time.

-

Editor's Note

Hi author wtaf is this you didn't told me about this I'm surprised ffs take her back to Sandro okay? For sure our readers are with me HAHAHA love you Marlin! x