Chapter 33

JULIA WILSON

I took the first clothing that I saw on the floor and wore it. Last night was damn, I don't know how to word it out!

I put my hair up in a bun and walked downstairs, "Hey, what's up?" I asked him.

He was cooking breakfast, "What's up wifey?" he greeted me with a kiss.

I hugged him before sitting on the brown chair, "So, what're we gonna do later? We should totally explore the place!" I said with excitement.

"Yeah, finish your food first and we'll hit the road," he stood up but kissed my forehead before leaving.

This is so excited!

SANDRO MARCOS

"Okay, I think it's time for you to move on from her," my mom told me as she packed my stuffs.

"No, can't do that," I looked out from our window to avoid her pitiful looks.

I hate it!

"What are you gonna do about it? She got married. She'll never come back to you," I could feel her voice getting louder.

"Just you wait, one day, she'll come back to me open arms. I'll wait for that day!" I gave her one final look before exiting my room.

Tomorrow's my flight to London. Yup, I have to go back and continue whatever's left there for me. Mom's probably right. Maybe I'm just a tiny cameo in her series of life.

She's fucking happy right now!

But damn, I could still see her with my eyes closed. Fuck, I can't forget her.

How am I gonna forget her?

Shit, I know it's bad to want someone back when she's married, but I do. If I could turn back time, I wouldn't let her drive that night. That shitty accident was the biggest detour of our path.

But here I am, still hoping she would come back, that is, if a miracle happens.

She's someone else's angel now.

Maybe I'm just a phrase in her book.

If she turned the page, then I should too.

It's time to move on. I'm laying all my defenses down, I surrender.

Author's Note

So yeah, that happened!