14

Hello! There's an authors note at the bottom of this chapter so pls make sure you read it!

Also Phil mostly uses sign language to talk in this chapter.

Dan was just painting in his studio. But when he felt two warm pair of arms wrap around him and a soft purr to his ear he somehow dropped his paint brush and then pushed Phil's back onto the huge counter in the middle of the room.

Brown met blue, and red bitten lips pushed themselves on to soft pink ones.

Phil let soft little pleased noises out, he wrapped his bare legs around Dan's waist and with his free hands he reached out somewhere onto the table which made Dan pull away from their sweet intoxicating kiss. "W-What's wrong?" Dan panted out, dipping his head into the crook of Phil's neck. Which made Phil groan softly "Get your palette and paint brush before I bite your neck." Dan grinned "I think I'd like the neck bite more."

Phil rolled his eyes with a blush "I'll kick you off."

Dan chuckled and stood up, grabbing his palette and the fallen paint brush he had dropped. He went back over to Phil to see him shirtless, all he had on was his usual thin pair of black boxers.

"Paint on me."

"Weird kink but okay."

Phil slapped Dan's chest "Shut up, paint on me." Dan smiled and pecked Phil's lips and got his paint brush wet with fresh paint. "I'll draw your birth flower." Phil blushed "You don't eve-"

"It's a snowdrop or the alternate being a carnation." Phil's blush deepened, Dan had been studying flowers. He smiled softly and leaned back on to his hands, stretching his stomach out "Just get painting will you."

Dan giggled and listened to his boyfriend. Painting on his soft creamy pale skin, using up green the most. "Do you know what my birth flowers mean?" Phil asked with soft hand movements so he wouldn't mess Dan up. Phil gasped slightly as Dan rubbed the cold wet paintbrush against one perked nipple. Dan blushed with a grin, Phil kicked his thigh with his own leg "Shut up and answer my question." He mumbled softly. Dan smiled "Fascination, Devoted Love, Consolation and a friend in Adversity."

Phil pouted softly but Dan flicked the paintbrush on his nipple which caused Phil to moan.

"Quit it!"

Dan laughed and so did Phil.

This will be the last chapter for a while, I'm sorry if you're disappointed it's just I'm trying to figure out how this will end, because I am determined to finish this book! And when I do it'll be the biggest accomplishment I've ever done with a book of my own. With my old account I only finished one but left everything else unfinished but now I don't use that account.

Anywayyyy this will be on hold for a while sorry my petals but it's just a writers block for this one. But if anyone has any idea of what they'd like to happen next send me a pm or comment an idea and I'll pick which I like best!

But I promise this will come back soon 💕

Edit: forgot to mention that I'll be writing a new phan book, so get excited ^-^