3

*twiddles thumbs* enjoy!

Dan was walking around the park, his camera hung on his neck. Umbrella in hand it wasn't raining but he brought one anyway just in case it did. He was taking pictures of the trees and flowers and some people he asked when they passed by.

He went by the pond, the empty baseball field and took pictures of the sky.

He sat himself on one of the park benches near big flower bushes. They were roses of course, the rose being a popular flower and probably one of the most beautiful of all. They were a nice pink and Dan was in all black clothing, these two big pink rose bushes made him feel out of place.

He pressed his dried cracked lips into a thin line "I'm such a loner." Dan said, giggling to himself, the brunette looked around some more, sat comfortably on the park bench.

He snapped a few more photos and when he looked through he noticed a pale familiar face with flowers in their hands.

Dan looked up and around until spotting the ravenette over a blanket on the grass, he held a book and had several flowers around him and in hand. A cute notebook with pink flowers was sat open next to a bigger book Phil was reading. What was he doing? Studying? Was he still in school? He didn't know but he wanted to.

He lifted up his camera and hesitated before snapping a picture.

Unfortunately for him, the floral boy noticed it and he looked up at Dan with a blush.

Shit..

Phil started collecting his things, shoving them in his bag except for his notebook and Dan started to panic, what was he doing? Did he make him uncomfortable he was leaving?! Dan bit his lip and squeezed his camera tight in his big clammy hands, he mentally cursed himself and started feeling guilty. But then he felt a tug on his shirt.

He looked up and melted at the smile Phil was giving him.

Phil waved and then moved his hands and fingers in a way Dan had no idea of. Which made Phil frown, Dan did not like that. It made his heart drop. "W-What's wrong?" He asked as he followed Phil's movements, who had plopped himself on the bench next to Dan.

Phil's smile popped right back up, he opened his notebook and took out his floral pen. Which was very cute, Dan thought.

Phil wrote something down on the blank page and showed it to Dan.

"I asked you why did you snap of photo of me but you don't understand sign language." Dan mumbled out, he darted his brown eyes toward Phil's blue ones "You can't speak?" He asked softly. Phil giggled and Dan's heart soared a mile.

Phil wrote on the page again and Dan read it "I can but I don't really like to. Your names Dan, right?" The brunette nodded "Yes Phil that's my name."

Phil clapped his hands and took his phone out, he tapped at the screen and shoved his phone towards Dan's face.

"Let's talk sometime!" He wrote in the book. Dan smiled and nodded, he liked the sound of that.

Have a flower!