7

Pardon any spelling errors and any other mistakes uwu

Peej was never the one to get jealous.

It was true, why would he get jealous over someone new?

Unfortunately for him he was blazing mad with jealousy. Why? Well it was because of this famous painter Peej hadn't even known about, well until Phil told him about him.

Daniel James Howell

He was pretty wealthy, he only wore black but even as the outfits were bland they were expensive.

Peej was doing great with his best friend until Dan started blushing around him. Looking at him with this look, a twinkle in his eye. That Phil wouldn't stop claiming as cute..

Why didn't he say that about his twinkling eyes of love?

Peej didn't find it fair how this boy could just walk in and push Peej out of the way and steal his friend. His Phil!

Today, Peej finally got to hang out with his Phil, Dan had been hogging him for nearly a month. But today that little painter wasn't free which made him immediately take action!

Only thing was..

Phil's phone wouldn't stop beeping.

Phil would occasionally look at it and smile brightly, immediately texting back then talking to Peej again.

So he took him to a movie.

They shared a popcorn and Phil was snuggled up to him because the theater was cold. Peej wrapped his arms around him and smiled happily. His floral friend continued to munch the popcorn, giggling silently whenever the actors in the movie did something funny.

Peej wasn't paying attention though, he was too busy admiring Phil.

After the movie was over that evening Peej walked him home to his flat. Phil shivered at the cold damp air and sneezed cutely. Peej blushed as his red nose twitched slightly.

Phil looked up and smiled happily and then he ran off.

Peej looked and saw him.

Dan had hopped out of the cab and smiled at Phil who hugged him happily. Peej stared with anger filling his eyes.

Why was he here?

Peej smiled and walked over, grabbing Phil by his arm and pulling him off of the other brunette "Dan, what brings you here?" He gritted out, Dan was smiling though. Little prick. Peej thought "I got locked out of my flat so I decided to crash at Phil's."

Peej tensed up.

"Hurry Dan I'm cold!"

Peej froze.

He turned to look at Phil in shock. He spoke..why? He never did. Why was he talking to Dan? He never talked to him! Why was Dan so special?!

He let go of Phil's arm and Phil hugged him, he let him go and then Phil waved him off, pulling Dan inside the building.

Dan was blushing again, and he swore for a second he could have seen Phil blush too.

Late night update because I'm bored, I'm thinking of doing a Tronnor story but I don't really know much about those cuties since I'm not a BIG fan. Should I?