2

Idk if I mentioned this but my names Jaspar c:

"Ah Phil, glad you could make it." The art teacher said happily. Phil nodded with a smile "Ah, where can I..?"

The teacher snapped their fingers and pointed to a changing room in the corner "Right over there, shall I bring you a stool to sit at or would you like to pose?" Phil thought about it and decided he'd choose the stool. He walked over to the room which looked like a waiting room. He noticed the slippers on the floor and then he began slipping his clothes off.

••

"Ah Mr. Howell! I wasn't expecting such a surprise!" Dan heard an old voice say, he looked around and noticed a middle aged thin man smiling at him, he had a small beard poking out of his chin and a mustache growing over his lips. Dan smiled as he closed the door to one of many art rooms "Hello Mr. Duvall been a long time." Dan said greeting the teacher, he wasn't his student at all in his younger years but he did visit here often as his parents traveled a bunch.

"What brings you here? How's the art life treating you I know you've been doing well I've seen you on websites." Dan blushed and chuckled "It's great, but I'm taking a break so I figured I could come here. But enough about me, I see that you're teaching Advanced Life Drawing, what is your class doing?"

The teacher told Dan that they were drawing nude models.

Phil came out of the room in a robe and the slippers that were left in the room, Mr. Duvall clapped his hands "Ah and here he is, our male nude model."

Dan froze.

Phil looked at him with a smile and waved. "Phil this is Daniel Howell, one of those modern famous painters I told you about the other day."

Phil waved and smiled.

"Will you be observing then, Dan?" He nodded quickly and both men laughed at his reaction. Mr. Duvall announced that his artists should get ready, Phil went over to the stool and slipped of the robe and slippers, he draped the robe over the stool and sat down. The art students began drawing once Phil was comfortable and Dan's fingers twitched.

He was so thin. So pale and his skin looked soft. He looked like a marble statue.

Phil met Dan's gaze. The ravenette had bright blue icy eyes he hadn't noticed before. Phil stared at him still until Mr. Duvall gave him and the art students a break halfway through their session. Phil slipped his robe on and walked to his bag in search of something.

Dan excused himself and left towards the vending machines, getting himself a water but having two drop out. He reached for them and went to turn back until he saw Phil right behind him.

"Here."

He gave one to Phil, who smiled and took it from him.

Dan nodded and went back to the art room gulping down his water quickly and nearly choking.

Phil stared as Dan walked off leaving him alone. Then he drank down some water too.