5

*burps flowers petals* iM TURNING INTO A FLOWER FROM THE INSIDE

This is also a pretty long chapter btw with something cheeky? Idk I can't use that word properly.

How are you? c:

Phil was at Dan's flat, he was invited to spend the night, it was very large. Phil just stared around like a puppy looking at everything in awe. He poked Dan's little decorations and jumped back whenever he almost dropped something.

It's decor was very modern, a lot of it being black and white. Which went with Dan's style pretty well. Phil popped out like a sore thumb though, he was in soft pink jumper with black floral sleeves, the collar matching. The ends of his dark blue pants were folded up to the tops of his ankles. He had taken his vans off and was left in his plain white socks. But he kept his bag close to him.

And of course on his head he wore a flower crown with little pink flowers.

"So Phil, you wanted me to paint you?" Phil looked over at Dan who popped out with an easel and with a box. Phil smiled and nodded "But..uhm..w-will you be.." Dan stuttered out with a blush, Phil looked at him confused.

"Naked?"

Dan cleared his throat and set the easel down and opened it up so it would stand, he opened the box up which held his paints and big empty jars which he picked up "Y-Yea." He went over to the kitchen and filled them up with water. Phil didn't actually think of that but he was going to spend the night with Dan and he always carried his robe since he used it often "Yea why not?" He signed out when Dan came back.

Dan felt his skin pop up in little goosebumps "O-Okay..my room is back there s-so you can..u-undress and I'll just se-set things up!" He giggled out nervously. Phil nodded and went to go undress.

Dan went to his little art studio, all of his paintings were hung up, paints and paint brushes littered his large desk. His pencils filled up the paint stained jars and sketches of Phil filled up one side of the desk. He blushed at them and remember how he couldn't stop drawing Phil the first time he saw him naked at the little art school. He picked them all up and hid them in an empty drawer in the desk. He picked up a canvas then went back to his living room.

And there Phil stood, his flower crown was off but he did have flower petals in his hair, he was trying to pick them out.

Dan set the canvas up on the easel and went over to Phil "Leave them, they make you look even more beautiful." Phil blushed and looked up at Dan slightly.

Phil felt his heart beat fast. He nodded slowly and looked down with a soft smile on his face.

"Now take any position you want, just get comfortable." Dan said fixing up his paints, mixing some colors up and using his testing papers up to see if they were a good shade.

Phil untied the silky belt of the robe and Dan's heart breath hitched. He could see Phil's groin almost poke out from the robe.

Phil was looking at Dan. He rolled his shoulders back and the robe slipped off slightly, Dan gulped. Why was he doing it that way? Why was he looking at him that way?!

Phil let the robe slip to the floor and there he stood, bare of any type of clothes. "A-are you ready Phil?" He asked and Phil nodded. He grabbed one of the couch pillows and set it up for his head, he laid down and got comfortable. 

"Ready?" He asked and Phil smiled. Dan blushed and started painting slowly, he was shaking so much he couldn't even do it.

After a while of mixing his paints and painting on the canvas his hand started to cramp up. He asked for a break and when he got no answer he looked behind the canvas to see Phil had fallen asleep.

He got up and watched Phil's pale chest rise up slowly and pull back down. Dan kneeled by the couch and watched him sleep. He looked so pretty and the flower petals in his hair made him look even better. He stared at his eyelashes and counted all of them.

150.

Yes Dan Howell had actually counted.

Dan had stroked his black silky hair and Phil sounded like he was purring. Dan giggled. Then he looked at Phil's lips, a soft pink. Voiceless lips. Would he ever hear Phil talk? Could he even talk? He never actually knew, never asked.

Dan traced his fingers gingerly over Phil's lips.

Phil couldn't be painted. He already was the painting.

But would Dan ever truly get to see it?

Idk what that ending was but it just sounded good in my head.

I didn't proof read this because #rebel

Now I must shower my lovely petals! Xx