1.

The weather was damp and cold, almost like your heart when he left you at 4 am on a Sunday. You remembered that day like it was yesterday but it was four years ago.

You remember the constant crying and pain that your heart could no longer bare, and the re-runs of Martin and The Parkers to keep your mind off of the heartbreak that he left you just four years ago.

How could he do this to you, that's the question you couldn't answer and you believed he couldn't either. After those constant late night arguments and disagreements, he still managed to leave a note on the night stand, telling you he'd be back, but its been four years; he's still not back.

So tonight you decided to go out into the late Kentucky air and go to your favorite bar, Two Keys Tavern. You always went there to get away, to escape from the pain and the constant memories of his touch trailing down your arm, leaving you weak in the knees and goosebumps running down your skin.

As you walked through the doors you smelt the familiar smell that you loved so much, Key rings. You had a seat at the bar and took off your old leather jacket that was loosing color.

"(Y/N) the usual?" Rachel spoke.

"Yeah" you responded with almost no energy.

As your usual drink was being made you sat there with no life in you. As you drifted into the memories that always clouded your head you heard someone next to you speak the name you've been wishing to here. Bryson. You snapped your head up quickly intrigued in the conversation going on next to you.

"(Y/N) he's not coming back. Bryson is gone, get over it. Its been four years" Rachel told you as she sat your Fireball down on the counter in front of you.

"He'll be back, he told me he will. He left the note".

"(Y/N) you sound ridiculous, the guy is gone.

"He's not gone" you spoke with a bit of energy.

"Damn it (Y/N) he's gone, no one's seen Bryson in years. Stop drinking your damn sorrows away and get over the guy" Andy spoke, a regular at the bar along with you.

"Stop talking to me like some fucking, kid"you told Andy.

"I can talk to you however I want. I wish you get over the guy".

You sat there in silence, you could never get over Bryson.

"Plus the whole town seems to know but you" the annoying cunt spoke once again.

"Know what?" You asked.

"That Bryson's dead. He's been dead for years now. He died on a Sunday night on his way to a friends house down in Hopkinsville".

"Bullshit" you spat, causing the whole bar to stop and look at you.

"I'm not. You're the one living in this fucking fantasy world. The whole Kentucky knows about Bryson's death but you for some odd reason".

"He's not dead, he's coming back".

You walked out the bar and back to your house, walking along the lit streets you noticed a news article on the ground. Picking it up you read the title.

"Bryson Tiller a.k.a Pen Griffey has died from a serious car crash on Route 101 many say he was on his was to visit his girlfriend in Hopkinsville".

You stood there puzzled with the article in your hand.

"Hopkinsville? Who lived in hopkinsville?" You whispered aloud.

As you read on there was a lady that looked about 18 on the front, she had a little girl in her arms, underneath the name read.

'Alicia and one year old daughter wait outside the hospital in Lexington in tears'

You were confused.

'Alicia stated that her and Bryson had a daughter and were engaged'

You dropped the paper and walked home, even more hurt than before. These past years you were confused and alone.

All along he was engaged and had a daughter, you couldn't even believe it. I guess all you can do is get over it, he was never coming back.

......................................................................

Don't worry there will be more chapters to come, not all is sad, I just wanted to switch it up a bit.

I love Bryson and I don't wish harm on anyone it was just an imagine please don't write any negative comments or hate.

Thank you.