twenty one

Third Person POV

_________________

Tuesday, April 5th

"The man isn't breathing anymore, pay attention to the boy!" Jaebum shouted to the man helping him pry the car door open.

The ambulance had been called moments prior but it wasn't known if they would make it until then.

Minhee stood a few feet away terrified, along with a couple other people stopping to survey the disturbing scene.

"Give me your jacket," Jaebum told her hastily. "He's unconscious and loosing blood."

"O-okay."

It was taken and wrapped around the boys stomach, which was covered in red.

Sirens were heard seconds later as more passers-byers came to the scene.

-

"Which one of you is Im Jaebum?" A nurse asked, coming into the waiting room.

He stood up as she walked towards them.

"I'm aware neither of you are in any relation to the patient. We haven't been able to find identification other than that the man in the front seat, who had died instantly, was his father. Since you're at least 18 and taking care of the medical bills, I can keep you aware of his situation. We were able to stop the bleeding. He has a broken arm, but luckily no broken ribs. The boy's heart is in weak condition but it's more likely he's been suffering from coronary artery disease prior to this."

"Coronary what?" He asks.

"Don't worry about it. He's aloud visitors soon. I shouldn't be allowing you to, but since you've been waiting here for more than 15 hours and he has no one else to wake up to, you're welcome."

She walks away as they both say thank you.

"You paid for his medical bills?" Minhee asks, surprised

"He hasn't had anyone else come. Not even to identify them."

The two had planned to go right after checking that he made it to the hospital safely, but they couldn't get theirselves to leave. Nothing was on their minds except the health of the little bit they had seen in that terrible situation.

A few hours had passed before visitors were aloud.

a/n:

++ please read next chapter