eight

Third Person POV
_________________

Sunday, March 20th

Namjoon couldn't help but plant a quick kiss on Jin's cheek. His boyfriend looked unbelievably handsome in his opinion.

"What took you so long?" Minhee asked her friend, who had just entered the house.

"Well this princess over here-" She glared in Jin's direction. "-made me go back inside and change."

He had picked up Yerin on the way over to save time.

It wasn't until a few hours ago that Jin was informed of this arranged marriage. He didn't show much surprise to the news, as if he expected it to happen.

"A garbage can could have done better. Your eyeliner was way off and those shoes didn't match the dress the slightest bit. I cry for you child."

She flipped him off in response.

The four of them headed outside to the black limo, which had been waiting outside for a good 20 minutes.

Namjoon had on a black tux jacket over a plain white shirt. Jin had a beige tux jacket with a matching tie and white dress shirt underneath. Lastly, Yerin had on a long sleeve light pink dress (chosen specially by Jin).

Minhee nervously couldn't stop playing with her bouncy hair. She hadn't curled it in so long that she forgot she even owned a curling iron.

The inside of the car included it's own snack bar, which Jin happily dug into.

"Stop with the lustfull staring. He just chose a sandwich over you," Minhee whispered into her brother's ear.

Namjoon shot an annoyed look back. Truthfully, he had never seen the eldest wearing formal clothing like this. It turned him on.

"What are those?" Yerin asks pointing to the floor.

"Huh?" Minhee pushes the bottom of her dress lower to cover her feet.

"Are those my Converse?" Namjoon raises her left one to see better. "What happened to the heels she gave you?"

"Like I could even get out the door without falling on my face." She pouted as the others continued to laugh. Luckily, the dress was long enough to cover up the shoes. The downside was she wouldn't have the extra height.

The feeling of nausea began as the limo slowed down. The huge event hall could be seen from the window.

"You okay?" Yerin put a hand on Minhee's shoulder and studied her face.

"O-of course." She smiled to reassure her.

As they reached the oversized doorway, the four of them stood there in awe. The place was too much to take in. There were at least 200 strangers in fancy suits and dresses mingling with cocktails in their hands.

If this was the size of the engagement party, she couldn't imagine how the wedding would turn out.

"You coming?" Jin asked, snapping them out of their trance.