twenty

a/n: I changed Jaebum's character. In school he's seatmates with Hana. They barely spoke before this and he isn't her friend's boyfriend. He has family and special connections in Jeju so she took the opportunity and dragged him along as her excuse.

sorryy, now heres the chapter.
Ill love you if you vote

Third person POV
__________________

Monday, April 4th

Three rooms.

Mrs. Min had booked the biggest suite consisting of a bedroom and kitchen area for the orginal honeymoon couple. Hana and Jaebum had each been able to book a regular sized room.

Minhee lugged her suitcase down the hallway to her single room after being handed the keycard by the brat herself. Jaebum followed quietly behind to his neighboring room.

Obviously, Yoongi and Hana decided it was best they roomed together.

No communication, other than the simple "thank you" from Minhee after Jaebum had taken the heavy bags out of the car for her, was passed.

They both reached the side by side doors, sliping in the keys at the same time.

Before Minhee could shut the door, she heard a soft goodnight.

Minhee
____________

Tuesday, April 5th

I've always found hotel beds more comfortable than my own at home. This one in particular was extra huge and extra fluffy.

The alarm I had set woke me up at 10 am. The room was still dark thanks to the heavy curtains covering the full wall window.

The room had a small area with a microwave and refrigerator. I found a cup of noodles there and decided it would have to do for breakfast. I didn't have much desire to step out of this room and see anyone.

After showering and finishing my food, I sat on the couch with my phone to check with Yerin.

There was a knock at the door as I was typing a text.

I prayed it would only be a worker asking if I needed the room cleaned.

Cracking it open, I see messy bed hair and a familiar baby face.

"I- uh," Jaebum stuttered, "Yoongi says he needs you in his room. Really quickly."

My eyes narrowed in confusion. "Oh?"