one

Minhee
__________

Thursday, March 17th

"Fuck off Seunghyun."

He sighs loudly. "I told you to call me Mr. Lee."

Like every time he mentioned it, I ignore him. We've known each other since I can remember, so that wasn't happening.

He carefully swings me off his shoulder and sets me in the back of the car before getting into the driver's seat.

"You'd think I would have learned to be more careful by now," I pouted as we began to drive.

I see a small smile forming on Seunghyun's face. "I wouldn't have to go this far if you would just answer your phone when your parents called."

"Well, I don't answer numbers I don't recognize. Not like they call often." I snicker.

After a long silence, my stomach starts being a loud ass bitch.

"Where's Namjoon?" I ask.

"He arrived not too long ago."

That asshole. I had been for waiting what felt like years on him to get home from school with food. I would cook dinner myself, but I wouldn't want him coming back to firefighters and a pissed off landlord.

The rest of the drive was mind numbingly boring.

The security opens the gate for us as we get to the long driveway leading to my parents house-mansion-whatever it is thing. I get out before Seunghyun can come and open the door for me. Even if he does work for my family, that kind of snobby stuff annoys me.

I don't bother to straighten my messy hair up as I enter the door. I still have my comfy hoodie and sweats on due to the fact that I was basically kidnapped.

Seeing my brother in the living room, my face brightens. I go to his side, not minding the two people seated across.