five

Suga
_________

Saturday, March 19th

"Thank you baby," I say before taking my first sip of the drink she had just handed me.

She was p e r f e c t. Cute, smart, and thought to be the queen of the school. Hana was my favorite, even though I do have a lots of other fangirls (not as much as I have swag oops).

"Are you gonna answer that?" She asks as she waves her hand to get my attention.

I realize my phone was ringing.

Appa - the screen read. I cringed knowing what was about to happen.

"Yoboseyo," I said almost inaudibly.

"MIN YOONGI! STOP IGNORING MY TEXTS. I TOLD YOU A BILLION TIMES CLEARLY TO COME HOME EARLY!" He yelled, very pissed off.

I quickly separated the phone from my ear, not wanting to become deaf.

"If you dare mess tomorrow up, you'll NEVER-" he got cut of by my hand, which happily ended the call.

I looked up back to Hana. "Sorry to cut this short. I'll see you later. Bye" I say hastily, making my exit before she could appose.

The starbucks we were at wasn't too far from home, so I made sure to take the longest route back to waste time.

"Where have you been?!" He yells as soon as the door swings open.

"Just out," I replied calmly, walking past him.

"Out? With who? Another cheap slut?"

If it's not obvious already, my dad doesn't approve of my relationships.

Before I can come up with an answer, he keeps going.

"And you'd think after all this trouble something would change." He tries to calm down. "Yoongi, please don't ruin this for us. You know how important this is, right?"

"Us" meaning him and his new wife. She's taken over our lives. I can't seem to convince her that even though she's now married my dad, I want nothing to do with her. She planned this whole marriage crap without even consulting me. Of course, my dad agreed immediately.

I huff out a sigh. "I understand.. goodnight," I mumble, not wanting to upset him more.

"Your tux will be sent in the morning," he adds before I can close my room door.

"Okay.."

I flop onto my king sized bed, not bothering to change. It doesn't take long before I drift of into darkness.

a/n:
smh Im sorry this chapter
is shOrter than jimin

voteeee? ily