Part 15

okay..Hey there guys. Yeah, last chalter wasnt my best.. I kinda ram outta ideas. But this one will be better. I hope..
------------------------------------------------------
Chase Pov

"Well im here now Rocky." I state as he comes out to sit next to me.

"So you ever think that i'm not the one Chase?" Rocky asks.

"Truthfully... I dont know. Im happy with you....if thats what you mean.." I respond

". I mean... Before you really even knew me you were going for Skye. And well... You just seem happier around her..." Rocky explains.

I can only look down and sigh.

"Well.. She is nice and supportive.... But she is with Zuma...." I tell him, getting a bit sad.

"About that Chase..." Skyes voice comes from the side of Rocky's truck.

"I kinda... Zuma left... And... I was never pregnant..." Skye tells me.

Rocky looks at her and sighs defeatedly.

I glance at him;"Rocky I still l-"

"-Dont bother Chase... Shes the one for you... You two can have each other... I can't believe i ever thought i could keep him.. i know you can.. Bye Chase..."

Rocky gets up and bolts off before I can do anything. I stand up to chase after him.

"Let him be Chase..He needs time to cool off." Skye says.

"Yeah..." Is my only response.

"We have some stuff to catch up on Chase..." She states and sits down.

I can't believe that just happened.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Awwwe.. Poor Rocky. I hope everything goes well.. Well, remember to vote and stuff. Also, check out my profile. I will see you all in my next chapter . BYEEEE