Part 2

A/N: Liking the story so far, i hope you are. Sorry for the short first chapter. If you have any suggestions feel free to put them in the comments box. Without any further babbling, hence the 2nd chapter of my book.
_____________________________________________________

Chases dream

Rocky and i had just been playing frisbee when Rocky tossed it too hard and it went into the woods.
"Sorry Chase." Rocky said

"Its alright, Rocky." I said back

"I'll go get it". I said

I walked into the woods looking around for the green colored disc. After a few moments I found it on top of a bush. I grabbed it it my jaw and started back to where Rocky had been. I was suddenly tackled to the ground by a gray furry figure. It was Rocky, he had me pinned to the ground. Now let me remind you that Rocky isnt the strongest pup around, and im pretty strong myself. I was curious of what he was going to do.
"I got you Chase". He said grinning

"So it seems, but what are you going to do now?" I questioned.

"Something that i will never regret". He said contentedly.
With that he leaned foward and kissed me gently. I could feel the warm softness of his fur on mine, the faint smell of peaches on his breath.
"Chase?, Chase, Chaaaaaase, Wake up Chase." I heard

I sat up in bed knocking heads with Rocky in the process.
"Ow". Rocky said holding his forehead

"Ouch," I replied, my head hurting also.

"Its time for breakfast". Rocky stated gently.

"Okay I'll be out in a minute." I said

Rocky left and I threw off my covers, my boxers were covered in cum. Great, a wet dream. I thought. I changed qnd headed out to breakfast.

Rocky pov

I see Chase walk into the kitchen, I nudge a bowl of bacon and eggs I saved towards him. He smiles at me and says thanks. We eat in silence, as everybody finishes they go off to do different activities. I finish and ask Chase if he wants to go play a soccer match with me.
He nods his head and follows me out to the park. It is a warm summer day with only a few clouds drifting lazily in the sky. I grab the soccer ball from my truck, the ball is green with white. As I bring the ball over I trip and fall knocking Chase down. Now I'm knocking him down, I'm so clumsy. I thought to myself.
"Sorry Chase" I blurt.

He smiles. As he does I think of how good lookinh he is.
"No problem". He says coolly.

We head over to the soccer field and start playing.
After a while Zuma and Marshall join. Its Chase and I against Marshall and Zuma. We play for an hour until its: 3 for Chase and I and 2 for Marshall and Zuma. Ryder calls us in for lunch. I wasn't even paying attention to the time, it's already 1:00. As we walk into the lookout elevator I work up the nerves to ask Chase if he is gay. I am interrupted by the elevator arriving at the tower. There goes my chance. I think.
I join Chase as we eat.

Zuma pov (i will try my best on this)

I've noticed Chase and Whocky spending a lot of time togethew lately. I wondew if somethings up.
I walk over to Chase as he finishes eating, I ask him.

"Duwde awe you gay"? I ask stwaight up.

Chases face turns wed and he gets newvous.

"No, w-who told you that"? He asks awkwardly.

"Well , you'we not weally being all too subtle". I said curtly

"Promise not to tell anypup?" He asked in a low voice.

"I cwoss my heawt and hope to die". I said doing the motion.

"Yeah, I'm gay." He said defeatedly.

"Okay,".I said.

I leave to go play pup-pup boogie with Skye.

Chase pov
"This is gonna be interesting." I say as I walk back to my room. I just hope Rocky doesn't hate me for it.