Part 13

Sorry for not updating on time, i got preoccupied and stuff. But that doesnt matter now. Ive had this chaoter written for a while, just didnt have time to publish it. So thanks for your patience, and i promise that there will be regular updates. 

Chase: You said that last time! And you still havent done it!

Me: Well i have stuff i have to get done too! Its not easy balancing 20 things daily. 

Rocky: Just update already, im wanna see what happens! 

Me:Ok,here it goes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky Pov

Finally! Today is the day, Im so excited!! Today I get to go home. I am walking out the hospital doors with a little of Chase's help. A burst of cool morning air hits my face and I feel the sun too. We have had the shortest Winter ever, only one month of snow and cold before everything thawed and got warm and springy. 

Chase helps me into his police truck and hops in after me, starting it. He pulls out of the lot and onto the road.

Time skip 5 minutes. 

Chase pulls up and around the drive, parking in his spot. He helps me out and I realize the lookout is dark, even though its around 11 A.M. Ryder and the others would've usually been up and about by now. As ascend in the elevator I ask him.

"Chase, is everyone asleep?" Curiousity in my voice.

"Maybe..." He replies and grins as the elevator doors open.

I step out and I'm only a few steps inside the lookout when the lights turn on and everyone jumps out. 

"SURPRISE!!!!!" They all shout at once.

I jump in shock as balloons and confetti fall from the ceiling. Everyone rushes to greet and welcome me, I see the banner strung above me.

'WELCOME HOME ROCKY!!! 'It reads.

There are balloons, confetti, and all kinds of party decorations everywhere. I smile at the whole scene, not believing what i see.

"We are so glad to have you back!!" Marshall shouts as he runs up and hugged me.

I hug him back and grin. "Im glad to be back." I state honestly.

Marshall winks and walks off the help with the cake. 

I am led over to the sofa and I sit on it.

"It was all mainly Marshall's idea, everyone else just kinda helped." Skye answers,walking up and smiling. 

"This is amazing" I state.

"There are some gifts from us, while Marshall and Ryder cut the cake, you can open them." Zuma tells me. 

"Awesome!" I hug them both and walk to the gift bags and wrapped packages on the coffee table. 

I start to open one of the gift bags, and pull the third season of 'The Adventures Of Apollo The Superpup' . I grin.

"Thats from me. It just came out and I was hoping we could watch it together." Rubble says.

"Definitely." I reply and put it in the bag. 

I move to the next bag and find a white disc with the recycling symbol on it.

"Thats from us" Skye tells me,referring to herself and Zuma.

"Thanks!" I give a soft happy bark. 

I read the card from Chase and blush a little as I do. 

"Th-thanks Chase." I stutter as he kisses me. 

"No problem hun." He replies smiling.

I read a few cards and after reading Ryder's awkwardly written card I open the last bag. Its contents cause me to blush harder than I ever have before. I don't pull the item out and I set it with the others. 

"Thanks everyone, you're all so amazing." I tell them loudly.

They all reply at different times and then Marshall anounces that the cake is ready.

As everyone is eating, I walk over to Marshall.

He looks up. "Hey Rocky, did you like your gift?" He asks with a grin.

I blush deeply "W-why did you get me that?... " I stutter.

"For when you're lonely. " He smirks and brushes his tail down my hind leg.

"B-but why a vibrator?.. " I slowly turn to butter.

"I dunno. It was a fun color and I figured  you would like it." He smiles at my blush.

"I don't even know how to use o-one of those..." I turn away and go to eat my cake by Chase, but Marshall brushes past me and whispers into my ear.

"Ill teach you sometime..." 

My face reddens and lay by my boyfriend, eating my cake as he kisses me from time to time.

Could Marshall have a crush on me too?......