Part 10

A/N:So guys.. 2.8 THOUSAND VEIWS!!! I would personally throw a party for all of you if i could.. I mean.. 2.8 thousand.. Thats almost 3,000 views.. Anyways. So, since the last chapter was wome like 2,000 words. Im gonna cut this a bit short okay? Please dont get annoyed. Im just tired and my friend george.. Has been pesetering me about another story.. Yes george, you know what im talking about. Anyways. Yeah. So ill make this under 1,000 words. Thank you guys for the support, keep it up! Remember to vote and comment. *does moonwalk out of room* hope you enjoy this update.-RockyxChase21

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky Pov

My eyes flutter open  and sunlight beams down on me. I move off to the side, I feel myself being pulled by a pair of familiar paws. I shiver and smile as Chase pulls me closer to his warm,safe, comforting body. Its kindof chilly out and we just have a blanket. My tail wags as i think of last night. 

"We should get back, Ryder might be wondering where we are soon." Chase says reluctantly.

"But i wanna stay here and cuddle with you." I reply, whining and rubbing up against him. 

He returns the whine and stands up, then pulls the blanket over to the cooler and folds it. I attempt to stand up but my right back leg is completely num and kind of hurts. After a few tries I manage to stay standing. Chase  has come over and is helping me, I begin walking with a limp. The cause of this limp keeps pace beside me the whole way back, talking and flirting. When we arrive at the lookout I get kind of scared that Ryder might get mad. My limp isnt exactly the most subtle thing. But I'm kind of proud, I finally mated with Chase. Hes the perfect one, I think as we ascend in the elevator to the top of the tower.

Chase and I walk out together, and I look around seeing that Marshall and Zuma are watching Apollo The Superpup . I sigh in relief, well at least Ryder isnt in here. I think to myself. The two of us walk to our room. I flop down on the bed as Chase lies down next to me and kisses my cheek. 

"Chase, last night.. It was.. Magical.. Amazing.." I stutter, trying to find the right word. He softly laughs and rubs my chest. 

"Its okay Rocky, I know what you mean." The sexy german shephard pup replies.

I blush as he rubs lower, now his paw is on my pelvis, and hes looking at me seductivley. He bites my  left ear, playfully growling. Growling back, I nibble his neck, moaning as he strokes my quickly hardening member. 

"Somebody's enjoying themselves...." I hear Chase remark as he watches my member get fully erect.

I want him, I dont want to ever let him go.. I want him to be with me.. Forever.. No.. Stop being selfish.. My thoughts battle each other. Forget it. I start to rub Chase's belly, he flips me over so I'm on top of him. He grins up at me, I just look at him confused. Then something taps my ass. I look down, it's Chase's 7 inch doggy dick. I start to get a bit excited, thinking of what happened before. 

"Chase? Can we?....." I begin.

"Yes, definitely." He responds eagerly. 

I sit up as he guides his rock hard member into my awaiting hole. An explosive sigh emits from my muzzle when he puts it fully in. He looks up at me, smiling. I smile and lick his cheek, slowly moving up and down. 

"Rocky, youre perfect." Chase moans as I speed up a little, moaning too.

We keep going at that speed for a few minutes, then I pick up my pace, my ass slapping Chase's balls, his dick repeatedly hitting my sweet spot. By now, im panting hard,moaning loudly, and my face is completely red. Chase's paws are on my sides, guiding me up and down, his face is red and he's also panting. 

Slap, slap, slap,slap,slap....

"Oh god Rocky! Im gonna c-cum!!" 

Suddenly the bedroom door opens to reveal a very shocked and then angry Ryder. I give one last suck and lift up my muzzle to look a Ryder, who is standing there waiting for Chase to notice him. I keep jerking Chase off while looking at Ryder. Chase moans loudly, cumming all over my face and muzzle, he opens his eyes and notices Ryder.

"Oh shit..." He mumbles.

"Both.. Of.. You... To.. The .... Main.. Room.. Now.." He says with barley controlled anger.

I lick off Chase's dick and walk out with him to the main lookout room, Ryder following us.

Well, this should be fun, I think to myself. I arrive with Chase in the main lookout room. All the pups are there, giving us strange looks, except for Marshall. Ryder finally storms in... Oh goodie.. This is gonna be buckets of fun...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hows that for a plot twist?... Pretty unsuspected huh?.. So yeah.. To be continued... I love doing this. I had to keep the sexy vibe going for at LEAST two chapters. Dont forget to vote and comment. I live you guys. -RockyxChase21