Part 5

Rocky pov

I groggily opened my eyes and blinked the sleep out of my eyes. I lifted my head up and looked around. I realized I wasn't in my pup house, I was in Chase's. I then realized a soft, warm, furry mass laying beside me. It was chase , we probably went to his puphouse last night, and I fell asleep... Satisfied that I had remembered what happened last night , I got up and walked out of Chase's out house and into the cool, sunny morning. I yawned and stretched, thinking about how nice the weather was. Just as I was getting ready to go , I heard yawning and paw steps behind me. I turned around and saw Chase coming out of his puphouse.

" Oh, you're up, how did you sleep Rocky?" Chase asked sleepily.

" Pretty well. And you?" I asked back, thinking about how cute he looked when he just woke up.

" Perfect , it's nice having a soft pillow like you." He replied teasingly.

I smiled at him knowing I was blushing at the same time.

" So, do y-you wanna g-go so if Ryder's up yet?" I asked.

" Yeah, I hope he has the stuff to make pancakes!" He said , running to be at my side.

I started walking to the lookout and Chase fell into step beside me. My heart was racing, I couldn't believe that somepup actually wanted to be with me. As we walked to the lookout he fur gently grazed mine, and I shivered a little. Right as we were walking into the elevator he accidentally grazed me again, making me shiver again. The elevator ascended and when we arrived at the top, I sniffed the air to see if anything was cooking. I smelled something cooking.What could it be? I thought. Chase was sniffing the air too, and must've cuaght something.

" Ryder's making pancakes! " he shout-whispered with barley controlled excitement.

" Really?!" I asked back excited.

" yeah , come on let's go see if they're ready yet." He said. Chase started walking to the kitchen, and I followed. When we entered the kitchen, Ryder was at the stove making pancakes. Ryder noticed us.

" Do you pups want some pancakes? I'll give you some if you can go wake up the other pups for me." He said, smiling.

" Sure thing Ryder sir." Chase said ,as he ran out of the kitchen to wake up the other pups.

I was right behind him when he stopped at Rubble and Marshalls room, causing me to run into him. I ended up on top of him, blushing hard.

" S-sorry Chase, I didn't mean to run into y-you". I stammered.

" It's okay, b-but can you please get off me? Before one of the others pups come out?" He asks smiling.

" Yeah." I say as I climb off of him.

He gets up and heads to Skye's room and yells into his megaphone:

"SKYE WAKE UP !" And without wasting a second he ran to Marshall's and Rubble's room and shouted:

" RUBBLE AND MARSHALL WAKE UP!" He yelled. Then he bolted towards Zuma's room and yelled once more:

"ZUMA, WAKE UP!" He shouted into the room.Than Chase and I ran into the kitchen.

After a couple minutes Marshall, Rubble, Zuma, and Skye, came barreling into the kitchen.

" DUWDE! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Zuma shouted at Chase.

" Chaaase, why. Did. You. Do. That?" Skye asked sleepily but firmly.

" Mmmm fooooood." Rubble said, completely oblivious.

" IM SOOO TIRED...! WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP?!" Marshall demanded.

" Ryder said to wake you guys up... So we did". I said making a ^-^ face.

Everyone just kept on grumbling until the food was done. After every pup had gotten their food and stuff, I carried my bowl over to Chase's bowl and started eating. I swear he winked at me one time as I was taking a bite... After everyone was done eating and in a better mood, they apologized to Chase and I. We walked around the park for awhile, enjoying the perfect weather and sunshine. The whole day seemed to pass by in a haze, I spent it with Chase... Going to bed inside the lookout that night, I looked down at Chase on the bed below. He turned over and I saw muscles ripple beneath his fur. He's so handsome, strong, brave, but he also has a soft spot.. I thought. I love him, we were meant to be together..

I fell asleep that night dreaming of a picnic on the beach with Chase. Everything would be alright..

A/N: I hope you liked the chapter... I have been working on it for almost four days straight. So? Should I have Chase and Rocky go on a date next chapter?... Whoever responds first will get to choose what my next chapter is about... I will write whatever it is... Anyways.. I don't have a cool sing off like others so for now...

Adios mis amigos and amigas..