Part 7

Im aorry for the long wait, i have been really busy. I had to clean the whole house yesterday. Thanks for staying with me. Heres my 7th chapter , that u have long awaited Jwolfx and all my other readers , hope ya like it. .-RockyxChase21

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder POV

I slowly open my eyes slowly and wake up. Ugh, another sleepless night i think. I get dressed and stuff then I make my way towards the kitchen to get breakfast started. As im making my way to the kitchen , i hear moaning sounds coming from skyes room. What the hell ? I think. I open the door and find a sight that will scar anybody for life. Zuma and Skye were on her bed having sex and making out. "Oh Zuma!! Youre so big!!" Skye moans loudly.

"And youre so tight" Zuma pants back.

"Oh Skye im gonna cum!" He pulls out of Skye and cums all over her.

They both moan and pant.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I demand firmly.

" Ryder, we have been together for a while now, and we love each other". Zuma explains.

"We both wanted to" Skye adds in.

I put my hands on my temples and sigh.

"Whatever, i dont care, just dont let me see this again". I say and walk out to go start breakfast.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rocky POV

I wake up next to Chase. Huh, i wonder how that happened, i think to myself. I roll over to face Chase and sigh, smiling. I cant believe the pup of my dreams has had a crush on me all along. Chase sighs and wakes up, seeing me and smiling. We just lie there for a while, snuggling and enjoying each others company and talking quietly. Marshall bursts into our room , yelling. "WAKE UP YOU TWO"! He yells at the top of his lungs, scaring me half to death. Then he runs out before anybody can catch him, waking up all the others.

"Im gonna kill him". Chase mumbles as he gets out of bed and ready for the day.

"Its okay, he didnt scare me that much". I say as i get out of bed and do the same, getting a peek of Chase's erection as he stretches.

"Somebodys happy". I say knowingly to Chase.

"Wha-what?. ". He looks down at covers it up while blushing a bit.

"Lets go to breakfast Chase". I say softly

He walks out to the kitchen with me, wagging his tail lightly. We arrive to find all the other pups there, tired eyed and sleepy, waiting for food. Ryder is making some waffles , Chase and I's favourite. We wait with the rest of the pups. I look around , noting that Zuma and Skye seem unusually close to each other. Zuma whispers something into Skyes ear and she giggles, grinding on him a little. Ten minutes later we are done eating and just laying in the main room of the lookout. I lean over and kiss Chase, forgeting that we are in the main lookout room with rubble and Ryder.

" Rocky? .. " Ryder asks accusingly.

Shit, shit, shit, shit , shit runs through my head as i turn around.

"Why did you just kiss Chase?". He quirks

"I -i.. Uh um. " i stutter and my body turns to jelly.

"Ryder sir, Rocky and i are in love, we are boyfriend and boyfriend". He says protectivley.

Ryder sighs , " okay, i respect that, i just hope you feel you made the right choice". He says stupidly.

Chase leads me outside, where we start a soccer game with all the other pups.

Hours later

Skye POV

"Wow that was a intense game". I say to Zuma as i walk beside him into the lookout. He is sweaty and panting. God Zuma is so hot, i want him in me, like , now. I think to myself. I watch Rocky and Chase walk in in front of me , their tails brushing each others every now and then. " they are kind of cute as a couple". I say to Zuma and he smiles. We walk in the lookout and a while later i am in his puphouse.

"Skye you awe so hot, i want to be with you fowevew". Zuma breaths as he places kisses down my body...

"The night is still young sexy" .i reply seductivley.

He kisses me again slowly working his paws down my body...

__________________________________________________________________________

N. So, how was that? I know , i know, it wasnt my best, my chapter i had already written got deleted. Sorry for the wait, but hey, better late than never? Remember to comment and vote- RockyxChase21