Part 6

Sorry for not writing for like, forever. Forgive me if I do the wrong thing for this chapter but it's been awhile so bear with me readers. I will try to do a chapter for whoever asks first after this one. Hope y'all like this. I love you guys. Here's my chapter.- RockyxChase21

--------------------------------------------------
Chases P.O.V

I wake up feeling happy, I had just had an idea of what to do today. I could have a picnic on the beach with Rocky, it can be a surprise. I get out of bed and go over to Rocky's bed, I watch him as he sleeps, he smiles and exhales softly. He's such a cute, kind hearted pup, I will never let anything happen to him. I decide to wake him.

" Rocky, Rocky wake up". I say as I nudge his nose with mine. He stirs and his eyes flutter open, he smiles.

"Good morning officer". He says and giggles

I roll my eyes and smile. " Good morning prince". I say

Rocky rolls over and gets out of bed, stretching. I watch him and he yawns and wags his tail. He's so cute, I think to myself.

"Let's go get breakfast, since you decided to wake me up late". He says and pokes me with his paw, then walks out of the room. I follow him , keeping pace right next to him. We walk into the kitchen together, and see our bowls filled with dry dog food. Weird, I think to myself, maybe Ryder's going to get food and stuff at the store today. Rocky walks over and begins eating, I do the same, wondering where everyone is . Ten minutes later we're finished and I see the note in the bottom of my bowl. 'Dear Rocky and Chase, I have taken the pups to the park for the day. I am picking up supplies in the way home. You can come join us if you like, or do your own thing. We will be back around 9:00 pm. Sincerely , Ryder.'

"Huh, well that explains that". Rocky concludes.

"I guess so, what do you wanna do"?. I ask him casually.

"We could go to the beach". He blurts

I can't help but grin to myself, I already have the picnic basket packed and Rocky has no idea...

"Okay, let me grab something real quick". I say as I bolt into the kitchen and come back out with a picnic basket in my mouth. Rocky tilts his head at me and then walks into the elevator and waits for me, I follow him and stand by him. The elevator descends and we walk out of the lookout, into the warm sunlight. As we make our way to the beach I take in the beauty of Adventure Bay. We finally arrive at the beach, Rocky looking a little uncomfortable. I lay out the blanket and basket on a spot 10 yards from the water. Rocky comes over and sits down, smiling.

"You remembered my water fear". He said

"Of course I did, I care about you". I say, giving him a duh look.

I begin to pull out sandwiches and a slice of cheesecake, which Rocky looks at oddly. The sun is about to set in 15 minutes, I need to make my move after that. I hand Rocky a sandwich with all his favorites on it and get one out for myself. We both start eating and talking, when we get to the cheesecake I feed Rocky his first bite of cheesecake ever. We take turns doing that until it's gone. I look at the sun and it's just over the water.

"Rocky, I need to tell you something". I say unsurely.

Rocky is blushing and really scared and nervous, but he manages to speak.

"Y-yeah Ch-chase?..." He stammers

The sun is starting to set over the water.

"Ever since the day we met, I have loved you, I knew it was love at first sight.". I say confidently.

I stare into those soft brown eyes of Rocky's.

"I love you Rocky , and I will always be there for you". I say. I take out a thin silver chain with the letters RC hanging from it, and fasten it around his neck. He looks me in the eyes and kisses me just as the sun disappears from the sky. I keep kissing Rocky back, and roll over so I'm on him, holding each other tight and kissing. I wrestle his tongue for a bit , but Rocky submits quickly, whining softly. I slowly break the kiss and sit back up, Rocky too.

"Chase, this necklace, I can't, I don't deserve it, I'm not worth it..." He says shyly.

"If you think that, you're insane Rocky". I grin and pack up the basket.

"We should be getting back, it's 8:55 pm. Ryder gets back in five minutes". Rocky says ,blushing like crazy.

I get the basket and walk next to him the whole way back, just enjoying his company. Later that night, as I'm lying in bed, I get a warm tingling feeling inside. Then I realize, Rocky is the one I am meant to be with... I fall asleep thinking about our perfect kiss on the beach.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I know I'm rusty with the old writing skills, but I'll get better, I always do, I'm so proud of myself for finishing this chapter. ^-^. Anyways, give me ideas for chapters in the comments below and please vote. That's all.

Yours truly readers,

- RockyxChase21