Part 8

AN- So, i have finally decided to update, not really decided... I just forced myself to stop being lazy. Anyways, I think i have finally figured out a system, as long as i get 100 veiws per chapter, i will update every friday when possible. 100 veiws isnt a ton to ask for .. Right?.. Well, this chapter will contain some boyxboy action ; ).. So if you are easily offended by this, dont read or rant in the comment box. Ok? Ok. Remeber to vote. So here my new update is.- RockyxChase21

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rockys Pov

I reluctantly open my eyes and come out of the best dream ive ever had. I gradually begin to notice a warm furry mass beside me and roll over. Its Chase, still laying there sleeping. I feel something poking my inner leg and look down under the sheets to see that Chase's "friend" is wide awake. I decide to have some fun and wake him up differently. I reach down and slowly start to stroke his hardon. A soft moan escapes his lips and I grin. Grasping his member with both paws I begin to jerk him off, causing Chase to moan louder. As I continue to jerk him off, I feel my paws get covered in something warm and sticky. Precum. I think.

"Mmmm... " Chase moans as he slowly wakes up.

I stop and look at him as he wakes up. Hes so freaking hot... I want him to mate us so badly... I think to myself.

"R-rocky?..." Chase stammers confusedly. He looks down at his fully erect dick and blushes, putting it together.

"Morning Chase." I reply giggling.

"Were you-?" He begins but is cut off by me.

"Yes, it was just too tempting... Plus i wanted to have some fun waking you up." I state, winking at him.

Chase just lies there, blushing like crazy. Wait, did I do that?... Hehe i actually caused him to blush... I smile at the thought. He gets out of the bed, stretching and yawning, muscles rippling under his fur. The police pup climbs back on the bed and stands over me, whispering into my ear ever so softly; "Oh, but I have plans for you and me tonight..." Chase whispers.

I shiver and look into those eyes of his , seeing that special twinkle in them. Suddenly he presses his lips to mine, pushing his tongue in my mouth.

"Oh, Chase.. Mmm." I groan through the kiss.

We just lay there , Chase on top of me, our muzzles locked together, until Skye comes in. She just stands there unoticed until chase sees her and jumps a little, pulling away, leaving a strand of saliva between our mouths.

"Sk-skye!!" He says a bit surprised.

"Oh hey Chase, any reason youre making out with Rocky?" She asks with a smug look on her face.

"Oh ummm... No..." Chase replies blushing.

"I had something in my teeth.... He was helping me.. Err.. Get it out." I say quickly.

"Uh huh. So then you wouldnt mind if i told you that Ryders going to be here for the rest of the night." Skye states.

"Fuck... Really?..." The German shepard asks.

" Yep,So you guys will have to keep it PG tonight." She then leaves giggling.

"Awwwwww." I say

"Dont worry." Chase soothes me. "We can still have some fun." He says seductivley.

We leave the room and go out into the lookout kitchen, where breakfast is already made but Ryder stays there the whole time. He gives us sour faces when we act romantic at all.. Hmmm I wonder why..