Part 4

A/N:So good news!!!! I am continuing the story. I finally got all my problems solved. I also have a mate(certain person reading this) :-) . anyways i will try to update every friday or tuesday. If i update any other day i am probably happy about life. Without further words from me PART 4EVERYONE
_______________________________________

Rocky pov

I nervously walked into the room, chase was there sketching something. "Hey Chase, what ya sketchin." i asked.
"Nothing, he said
I walked over to him and tried to see what it was. He covered the pad with his paw.
"C'mon Chase let me see what it is". I pleaded.
"Its not finished yet Rocky". He said
Five minutes later he said it was finished and motioned for me to come over and look. It was a sketch of Chase and I laying side by side watching the most detailed sunset I've ever seen. It had a mixture of yellow,orange, and red. Making it stand out and dominate the entire center page.
"It..It's amazing Chase, wh-who is it for"? I asked
Probably Skye. I thought
"Its for you, Rocky". He finally spit out.
No way, this has to be a bad joke. I thought
"I dont know what to say Chase". I said speechless.
"Do you like it"? He asked
"I love it". I answered
"Im glad, I'm off to go play a soccer match with ryder and Zuma. Want to come"? He asked.
"Absolutely"! I replied a little to eagerly.
*AT THE PUP PARK SOCCER FIELD
Ryder pov

I was at the pup park with Zuma, Chase, and Rocky playing soccer. After the first half hour we were all sick of soccer so we started tag. Zuma started out it. After Chase and I were it we all went after Rocky. As Chase and I were running after Rocky, Chase told me he could get Rocky by himself, so I let him. Zuma and I were sitting by on a bench catching our breath. I noticed that when Chase would run after Rocky, Rocky would purposely get really close to Chase, almost like he wanted to be tagged. At last Rocky was a few inches from being tagged when he tripped. He and Chase tumbled together and slowly rolled to a stop. At that moment, it started to rain, not drops, like buckets of rain. We were all instantly soaked, I yelled to Rocky and Chase that Zuma and I were going back to the lookout.

Chase pov

It started raining and Rocky and I were completely wet within the first minute. I heard Ryder say he was going back to the lookout with Zuma. I untangled myself from Rocky and stood up. He did so too.
"I hate getting wet." Rocky said
My heart skips a beat and I realize I tell him I love him now or never.
I stand over Rocky shielding him from the rain.
"Rocky"? I ask uncertainly.
"Yeah Chase"? He says
"I love you". I say all at once.
Just then I see a flash of lightning and hear thunder.
Rocky is laying there looking at me and he says.
"I love you too Chase". He says smiling happily
I lean down and we kiss, I forget all about the rain and my surroundings. Only me and Rocky exist at this exact moment. After a minute or so Rocky pulls away, the contented look in his eyes says 'i love you too' a thousand times over. We head back to the lookout, the two happiest pups on earth.

A/N: So, is that good enough for u guys. I hope so, i worked on this chapter for 2 DAYs. Anyways Rocky out.