Part 12

So, no important things to say... Im jumping right to this... : )
Rocky Pov

Vanilla, I am awakened by the scent of vanilla filling my nose. I open my eyes, a blurry brown and tan blur is right in front of me beside me. I blink a few times and the image clears, its Chase, lying there smiling. So odd that a police pup would smell like vanilla....

"Get a good rest sleeping beauty?" He asks softly.

"When I'm with you, always." I reply.

He chuckles and licks my cheek. He then presses his lips to mine, holding them there for a few seconds, then pulls away, leaving my heart beating rapidly and my mind racing. Stop, you're getting all excited again......

He smiles, satisfied with his work and hops out of bed. He stretches and as he's walking out the door, says;
" Clean up and meet me in the kitchen."

I sigh and get up, walking towards the bathroom. Once inside i close the door, not locking it. As i start to brush my teeth, something catches my eye, a hairbrush. Hmmmm... Its Chases... I wonder.. ... I pick it up and examine it, then run it down my back and head, grooming myself and shivering as i smell his vanilla scent. I run it through my fur a couple more times before brushing my teeth and washing my face.

Okay, I'm ready. I open the door and walk out, trotting into the kitchen and sitting down next to Chase. He has saved me some breakfast. Our necks rub together as we nuzzle each other, enjoying each others scents. After we eat he leads me to the main lookout room(family room?). I lay down next to him and start to watch a movie.

But of course Ryder has to ruin it, he asks me to run a errand for him. He wont let Chase come..

"Ryder pleeeeeeease?"

"No. And thats final, you can do your gay stuff with Chase when you get back. I need you to go get bread and flour from the store.." Ryder states

"B-but its almost dark out.." I stammer.

"You better hurry then." He says matter of factly.

I growl and kiss chase on the cheek before i go. I bolt out the elevator when it stops.

Time skip 30 minutes

I am walking back the lookout when three pups come out of an alley way. They block my path and stand there smiling.

"Well,well,well... Looks like we got ourselves a fag. His mates scent still on him... Hehe lets have some fun..."

"I d-dont want any tr-tr-trouble." I stammer fearfully.

"Aww.. Is little puppy scared?" One of them taunts.
Shoot,,,.... This is bad...

One of the pups yanks me by the collar down to the ground, and they start kicking and punching me.
I yelp in pain repeatedly, hoping they will stop. Another dog walks over and then bites my ear. No, please. . He lashes out and kicks my ribs, i hear a snapping sound followed by extreme pain. Black dots dance across my vision, pain so intense.

"Oow!!!" I shout as tears run down my face, and blood runs from my nose.

"Shut up!!!" The big black Rottweiler growls.
After not much longer i am overwhelmed by darkness.

Chase pov.

"Dammit Ryder!!!!! Admit it!! You put him in the hospital!! You fucking insensitive jackass.!!! " i shout at Ryder as we race to the hospital.

I pull in front of Ryder and i floor the accelerator, every ounce of me willing the truck to go faster. I rush in through the doors, and to the desk.

"I need to see Rocky from paw patrol!" I practically yell at the receptionist.

"Hun,stop yellin-
"My boyfriend is in here somewhere dammit, i need to see him!!!"

"Room 7" she says.

I fly down the hall and stop at number 7. Im killing those pups who beat him up after i make sure hes okay.. I rush in and find him in a hospital bed, stitches on his forehead, brace on his front left leg, bandages on his body. I lay down next to him the on bed.

"Chase?..." He weakly whispers.

"Shh, I'm here baby, and I'm never leaving". I state softly.

"I love you Chase".

"I love you too Rocky". I gently connect my lips with his.

"Mmmmh chase... I missed this..." Rocky whispers.

I rub his ears gently, taking care to avoid his injuries. He rests his head on my chest, closing his eyes but still speaking.

"It was so scary Chase.. Its like they wanted me dead...." He whimpers.

I lick his cheek and hush him,and he calms down a little.
"Rocky, what did the pups look like?" I ask

"They were 2 bull dogs and a Rottweiler... Can i go to sleep?" He says.

"Yeah, get your rest." I say and snuggle up next to him..

"I love you Rocky...".

Ryder pov

Wow.. Chase must really love Rocky.. I never thought that the dog I've known since a pup would turn out gay...
I stand in the doorway of room 7, thinking. The rest of the pups are waiting, even Skye with her rounded belly. It wont be long before we are back in here for Skye.. The doctor had come out a few minutes earlier and told us Rocky would be okay, but he had to take it easy for a while. Marshall was the most concerned, badgering me constantly about Rocky. The other pups, even Everest, had come .

So, a little bit of sadness and stuff... I had to throw it in at some point. So remember to vote and comment. Thanks for everything you guys do. I am going to be working on this stuff more now. And chapters will be longer and somewhat better. I kinda ran outta time
-RockyxChase21