Part 11

So guys i know this update is waaaaay past due, just been having troubles lately. But i promise ill get better at the whole updating on time. I cant believe how many veiws i have so far, im like, WHAT?! 4K VEIWS?! Anyway, thanks for all your support. I promise to update regularly ^^^^^^ Heres part 11..
-----------------------------------------------

Chase pov

Ryder sits down calmly in the beanbag chair, sighing as he runs his fingers through his spiked up hair. He leans forward and folds his hands in front of him, elbows resting on his knees.

"Okay, first question," He informally states. "How long has this been going on?" Ryder questions.

My mouth feels dry, but i manage to get the words out.

"Since that day we were in the park, then it started raining, and you left...." i confess, looking at the cute mixed breed next to me. He looks back at me with a very light blush covering his face. I am drawn back to the conversation by a firm voice.

"When did you first..? You know.." Ryder makes a crude motion with his hands, causing the eco pup to nuzzle closer to my side. I start to get mad, this isnt right... Making us do this in front of the others..

"Last night." I reluctantly tell him.

"So you're both sure of your decision.?" He questions warily.

"Yes." Both me and Rocky say in unison.

"Ugh.. And one more thing.." He adds suspiciously, pulling out his pup pad and plugging it into the big monitor that he assigns mission from. A triangle button appears on the screen, and he presses it.

Video begins

"Mmmmmpphhgg.. Damn Chase. S-slow down." The moaning and other sounds echo through the room as the video plays. After a few minutes the video climax hits.

Ryder stops the video...

He shifts in his seat, trying to fight a boner. I hope Rocky is holding up, he doesnt look so good..

Rocky pov
I rub closer to Chase, Im so glad that we finally found each other, he is my true mate.

"Okay, after seeing the evidence of the... Offense. We will take a vote on wether Chase and Rocky will be grounded for a week, or not." Ryder states.

"Those in favor of grounding Rocky and Chase, raise your paw." He instructs.
Marshall, Zuma, and Rubble raise their paws, Rubble being last, a sorry look in his eyes.

"Those who arent.?" Ryder looks at Skye. She raises her paw, and i give her a silent thankyou.

"Okay, grounding wins, Rocky and Chase, you are grounded for a week." He concludes.

I sigh, this is going to suck...

1 hour later

I lay in the grass nest to Chase, we are by a tree in front of the lookout. Its a bit chilly but Chase's warmth is keeping me fine. Its December, but it hasnt snowed yet. Hmmmmm,. Maybe it will snow today.....

"Rocky?" Chase mumbles beside me.

"Yeah.?" I ask softly.

"What are we going to do? I mean, all but Skye, the others dont really accept us..." He says, his tone a bit worried.

"We will be fine, Im sure of it. Ive been through worse.... Things always seem to work out. I know that because i met you." I reply again in a silky voice.

He pulls me closer, then molds his warmth lips to mine, causing my breathing to become uneven. After what seems like a lifetime, he pulls away. He could kiss me for a lifetime and I would still want more. His hot breath caresses my muzzle as he nibbles on my ear. Chase slowly pulls back to look at me again, smiling.
I feel something cold on my nose, and look around. Its snowing!

"Chase its snowing!" I shout and let my tongue hang out to catch a snowflake. Chase just happily looks at me, causing me to stop and blush.

"Whaaaat?.." I look at him, wondering why he is looking at me strangely.

"Cmon Rocky, we should get inside." he says, getting up.

"Okay." I say and join him walking into the lookout.

A/n: hope you liked the chapter, dont forget to share, vote, and comment. -RockyxChase21