Epilogue #2

*McKenna's POV*

"Mummy!" I crouched down and opened my arms, waiting for the little boy to hobble into my arms. "Hi Parker! How was your day with Daddy?"

"Terrible! Uncle Harry pulled out my tooth!" The three year old boy then grinned a toothy smile to show me his missing front tooth.

"THAT'S NOT TRUE PARKER AND YOU KNOW IT!" I looked up to see Harry sprinting around the corner, slipping and knocking over a painting on the wall. The boy in my arms was giggling like crazy as the rest of the boys coming into the foyer. Louis was holding Kennedy in his arms, who was sleeping soundly.

"Harry's telling the truth, Mac. Parker yanked it out himself and told Harry he was gonna blame it on him because he was paying too much attention to Kennedy." Niall said before chasing a screaming Parker towards the den. I stood up and wiped non-existant dust off my knees.

Liam came and took Kennedy out of Louis' hands. "I'll take her to bed. Little girl's out cold." He laughed quietly before taking her to the nursery. Harry and Zayn went to the kitchen, leaving only Louis and I still in the foyer. He smiled at me before walking towards me and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"How was work?"

"Long. I spent the entire day in the studio, recording the same freaking song because I kept laughing."

"What song?"

"You and I."

"Oh I like that one. I love the fact that you wrote a song about us."

"Well you've written plenty about us."

"Why did you keep laughing?"

"The line about when we were at that concert and you fell over because you were so drunk. I couldn't stop reliving that night, so I laughed uncontrollably every time I tried to sing it." He just laughed before dipping his head to meet my lips.

We stood there kissing for a while. Even after five years, I still manage to get butterflies in my stomach, sparks all over my body, and fire works in my head every time we kiss. When we pulled away, I rested my head on his chest.

"How was your day with the guys and Parker and Kennedy?"

"Fine. Kennedy spit up on Zayn's hair. That was the highlight of our day."

"Wow. You guys sure do know how to live it up." He ruffled my hair before planting a kiss on my forehead. We walked hand in hand into the hall to the den. I stopped, looking at all the platnum records on the wall.

Since One Direction stopped touring last year, the guys have gotten two more platinum records, adding to their seven that they already had. They hung on the wall in our flat, next to mine. The guys decided it would be best if they were at our flat because they spend most of their time here anyway.

I was in the middle of my career, it seems as though it takes a lot longer to produce an album than I thought. Louis took my hand and pulled me down the hallway, smirking and shaking his head at me.

"Uhh... Mac, can you come here for a second?" Zayn's voice floated through the air. I made my way to the kitchen, where I assumed he was since that was where I saw him last.

When I got into the kitchen, my jaw dropped. There was some sort of something all over the ceiling, walls, and floors. "Dude, I think Parker and Niall made a mess." Zayn said, appearing next to me.

Suddenly, I heard a giggle underneath the counter. I put my hands on my hips and marched over to the counter.

"Hmmm, I wonder who could have done this. OH PAAAARKEEERRRR! COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!" I heard another giggle, so I dropped to the floor.

"AHA! I GOT YOU- Niall?" Turns out it was Niall who was giggling. "NIALL CLEAN UP THIS MESS THIS INSTANT!" He just laughed in my face.

"You have a maid for a reason Mac."

"Not by my choice. I wouldn't need one if you little shits weren't here all the time. Jesus." He ruffled my hair and skipped away.

"Dorota!" he screamed, and our maid came running. I hated that we had a maid, but there were too many messy boys running around my house, yes I referred to them as boys since they are more immature than Parker, not to mention Parker and Kennedy. I could handle it, maybe, but I also work full time, and I just got back from tour. Plus, Dorota was like family now. She insisted on helping out with Parker and Kennedy too, which I am grateful for because I've been away so much.

"Babe, we're gonna watch a movie. Wanna come to the theater, or are you just gonna watch Dorota clean?" Louis' voice broke me out of my thoughts. I smiled and leaned up, pulling on his collar and planting my lips on his. They felt so familiar after all this time, yet every single kiss is different with him. I loved it, and him.

I'm so thankful for that day at the pharmacy. Someone was really looking out for me, that's for sure. I pulled away and pulled him into the home theater where all the boys were.

"I put Parker to bed, he was getting fussy." Niall said, reaching for the remote. I glanced at the clock on my phone. "Damn, it was way passed his bed time. No wonder he was acting up." I threw myself onto the couch, in between Harry and Niall. Louis sat on the floor in front of me. He reached behind him and grabbed my hands, pulling them up to his hair.

I got the idea and started raking them through his unruly hair, using my nails to scratch his scalp. A satisfied moan came from his mouth. Luckily, only I heard it, otherwise the guys would let him hear the end of it. I quietly laughed to myself and waited for the movie to start.

"Hey where's Li-"

"We can't have movie night without hot chocolate, dummies!" Liam came in with a tray in his hands, full of christmas mugs.

"I can't wait for Christmas!" I squealed excitedly, taking the snowman mug with the most whipped cream on the top.

"Hey that was mine!" Liam stomped his foot. I stuck my tongue out at him and then proceeded to eat all the whipped cream in one bite. Liam stared at me, his jaw basically on the ground.

"Wow Mac. You have a huge mouth. I'm sure you benefit from the Lou." Harry jabbed Louis in the ribs and sent him a wink. I hit Harry in the back of the head, while shaking mine. Louis just laughed and winked at me before turning his attention back to his hot cocoa.

Finally, the movie came on. We were watching The Heat. I think I laughed so hard I peed. I looked around at the guys who had become so important in my life. My best friends. My husband. The men who changed my life for the better. I love them so much. I smiled to myself. There is nothing that I would change about my life. It's not everyone's idea of perfect, but it is for me.

*******************************

A/N:

Okkaaayy noowww I'm done. I love you guys so much, and I got a lot of requests to continue with this story, so I decided to do a second epilouge. I'm going to enter this story into the Wattys since you guys seem to like it so much. Vote for me!!! Also, check out my second story, Counting Stars. Find it on my bio page!! Love you all, my loyal potatoes.

Picture of Parker and Kennedy on the side. I think Parker looks like Louis, like a lot :) >>>>

~Your Supreme Potato (Erin)