Chapter Twelve: Game Night

Later That Day...

*Louis' POV*

After we told the boys that it was all a joke, we decided to go to the deli down the street. The boys and I put on hoodies and beanies and sunglasses. I'm really glad we told McKenna. I don't know how I would have explained people asking us for autographs and pictures.

McKenna was getting changed. She told me she didn't want to wear what she was wearing. I don't know why though, she looked fit.

"You lot ready?" I turned around and felt my jaw drop. McKenna was standing in the doorway wearing a jean bustier, a high waisted pink skirt, pink vans, a few gold bengles, and a love necklace. My eyes locked on her necklace. It reminded me of what I said last night. I meant it, I know that. But I'm afraid she may have heard me.

What would she say? I don't want to pressure her into anything she isn't ready for. I didn't say it so that she would say it back, obviously, she was asleep. But what if she heard and feels pressured to say it back.

"LOU!" I snapped out of my mind.

"Huh? What?"

"Are you okay, you just totally spaced out for like two minutes..."

"Yeah I'm fine. Let's go." I held out my arm and she hooked hers in it, smiling. We got to the diner a few minutes later, luckily without getting spotted by any fans. After we finished our sandwhiches, we started heading back to the flat. I felt a little tug on my arm.

"Lou? Can we go to the park. I need to ask you something." I nodded my head and turned to the boys.

"Lads, me and McKenna are going to the park. We'll meet you at the flat later." I got a few smug looks. I just rolled my eyes and McKenna and I walked in the opposite direction as the boys. We got to the park and we raced to the swings. After she won, we swung for a little bit in comfertable silence.

"So Louis? There's a reason I wanted to come here... alone." I turned to face her, curiosity getting to me.

"And what would that be?"

"Well, I maybe, sort of, kind of..." She trailed off.

"Spit it out McKenna.

"Iheardyousayyoulovedme." Well I was not expecting that.

"But I was probably just hearing things. I mean I was tired and it was probably just a dream."

"No... you heard right."

"Oh..." was all she was able to say.

"Look, Louis. I like you. A lot. But-"

"Mac, I didn't say it so that you would say it back. Obviously, I thought you were asleep. I just wanted to say how I was feeling. I'm not pressuring you to say it back, in fact, I'd be surprised if you did. Just because I said it doesn't mean you have to." She smiled and it literally looked like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

She took my hand in hers. It was really small.She pulled on my hand so that my swing went over to hers. Just before we were about to seperate, I pulled her off her swing and onto my laugh. I was pretty impressed with myself.

She laughed and wiggled around, trying to get comfertable. I don't think she realized she was rubbing her butt on my, well... private part, but I sure did. I felt it getting harder. Awkward... Okay Louis, think about non sexual things. Grandma, puppies, dead corpses, rotten carrots. Okay there you go. Good job. I looked up at her and she was staring down at me.Then, she surprised me.

She grabbed both sides of my head and forcefully brought her lips down on mine. It took me a second to react, but then I kissed her back, harder. After a few moments, I traced her bottom lip with my tongue, asking for entrance. I felt her smirk before she kept kissing me. But she didn't let me slip my tongue in. That little tease.