Chapter Seven: Stay With Me?

*McKenna's POV*

I heard the buzzer ring. I groaned and looked up from my computer screen. "I'M ON TUMBLR. LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed, even though I knew whoever wanted to come up couldn't hear me, considering they were twenty-two floors down. The buzzer rang again, forcing me out of my mind. I threw off the covers and shuffled down the hall.

"Hullo?" I asked tiredly.

"MAC!"

"Uh... your voice is muffled. Who is this?"

"It's Harreh baby! Let me up! I gotta talk to you!" I pressed the button that let him up. Soon, I was picked off the ground in a bone crushing hug.

"HARRY! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed, trying not to laugh. He finally put me down and stared at me. I shifted uncomfortably. "So. Harry. Why are you here."

"What? I can't visit my Boobear's best friend?"

"No. So why are you here?"

"Well fine then. I just came to help you get ready." He replies with a smirk.

"Why?"

"We're going clubbing. We're gonna go out at 7, get something to eat, then party. So wear something sexy." He answered, adding a wink at the end.

"Oh my god. BYE HARRY!" As I was pushing him towards the elevator, my phone started ringing.

"THIS IS A CODE ORANGE! I REPEAT: CODE ORANGE! YOUR BFF IS CALLING! ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE MCKENNA! ANSWER ME DAMMIT! CARROTS!" I laughed, realizing Louis changed my ringtone to his voice.

"Hiya. What's u- HARRY WHERE DID YOU GO?" I looked on either side of me, but Harry was gone. I heard laughing, coming both from the phone and my flat. Whatever. I'll find him later.

"So what's up Lou?"

"Just calling to check in on my favorite girl."

"Aww that's so sweet! I was just chillin until Harry came."

"So I take it he told you about the plan."

"Yep. Apparently I have to wear something 'sexy' as Harry put it." There was a long silence.

"Louis?"

"Please don't wear anything too sexy."

"Haha, why?"

"I don't want you to get hit on by other guys."

"Louis, don't worry about me. I'll see you tonight okay?"

"Alright. Bye, Love."

"Bye, Lou." I hung and spun around.

"Oh Harry. Louis is pissed at you." Harry popped his head around the corner.

"Boobear? Why?"

"You told me to wear something sexy. Lou didn't like that." He smirked.

"But we're going to a club! You have to look hot!" I laughed.

"Oh so you don't think I look hot now?" I struck a pose, sticking out my butt and putting one hand behind my head and one on my lower back. He scanned my body, taking in every inch of me. "Well..." He said taking a step closer. I felt a shiver run down my spine when he leaned down and whispered in my ear.

"Your unicorn slippers are turning me on." I hit him on the shoulder and sprinted away, laughing. I heard his footsteps close behind me, before I felt a strong arm around my waist. I was lifted off the ground and thrown over Harry's shoulder. I pounded my fists on his back as he brought me to my closet.