Chapter Fourteen: The Letter

*Louis' POV*

"Lou. This came for you." I groaned and told Paul to leave. Ever since I saw McKenna at the airport, she hasn't answered her phone. It's been two whole days! We left New York yesterday and now we were in a small town in Kentucky. We are literally in the only hotel in this entire town.

My mind goes back to McKenna. Does she regret telling me she loves me and is now avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? Did something happen? All these questions raced through my mind while I sat in bed.

"Lou, I really think you wanna see this." I flipped over and grabbed the envelope from his hands. He smirked and walked out of the room, obviously happy he won our tiny argument.

I flipped over the envelope and saw my name scrawled across in purple pen, in very girly hand writing. Great. Another fan letter. Not that I didn't love our fans, but this meant that one more person knew where we were staying. I opened it and began reading.

Louis,

I assume you have been trying to call me and text me. If not, well, that's embarrassing. Anyway, I haven't been answering because I dropped my phone in the toilet. It was in my back pocket and well, yeah.

Also, I won't be able to Skype you for a while. My laptop, well, let's just say watching a scary movie while drinking soda is not very smart. It's getting fixed, but the guy said it may take a week or so. That's why I'm writing this.

You're probably wondering how I got the address. I was watching MTV and they said you were in Brownsville. I did a little research. There's only one hotel there so I figured you'd be there haha.

I've been so lonely here without you boys. I miss Niall's appetite, Harry's cheekiness, Liam's overprotectiveness, Zayn's mirrors everywhere. But mostly, I miss you. I miss your jokes. I miss you in my bed. I miss you when I wake up in the middle of the night screaming. Yeah, I'm getting the nightmares again without you with me.

I know it's only been two days, but it feels like a lifetime. I really miss you Lou. I wish you were here. But I know you are doing what you love, and that makes me so happy. So I'll suck it up. It's only two months.

I love you Louis. I can't wait until my laptop is fixed so I can see your face. But until then, I'll settle for YouTube videos and MTV interviews.

I love you Louis.

~McKenna

P.S. I would very much appreciate it if you sent me the addresses for the hotels you are going to be staying at. That way, I don't have to stalk you. Thanks babe xxx

I chuckle and breathe a sigh of relief. I was so worried she didn't love me like she said she did. I read and re-read her letter probably ten times, smiling bigger and bigger each time.   I race down the hallway and jump on top of Harry.

"HARRY GUESS WHAT?!"  

"You got the letter?" I stopped smiling and looked at him, confused.  

"I was the one who got it from the front desk." I smiled and nodded.  

"Yeah I got it! Oh my gosh I was so nervous. I thought she didn't love me!"  

"Woah... What? Love?"  

"Erm... I GOTTA GET CARROTS BYE!" I ran out of the room and up to my bedroom.  I began writing McKenna a note back. Call me cheesy, cliche, gay, I don't care. I found this all very romantic. It reminds me of Dear John. Oh my gosh I'm Channing Tatum *cue mini dance party*. Okay enough of that.

In about twenty minutes I finish my note and read it over one more time. Perfect. She'll love this. I give it to Paul to send to McKenna. I can't wait until she writes back.

********************************* 

A/N:

So sorry for the shit chapter! I wrote it in like twenty minutes, but I feel like crap and ugh. But it's been a week so I figured I could give you guys this.  

The gif on the side is how I imagined Lou reading the note. Soooo cute >>>>>>>>>

Peace loyal potatoes xx

~Your Supreme Potato (Erin)