Chapter Eight: Kiss Me

*McKenna's POV*

"Come here. I won't hurt you." He steps closer to me.

"You said that last time. Please, just go downstairs. You're drunk." A hand hit me hard across the face as the words came out of my mouth. I bit my tongue to stop the tears, the stinging sensation slowly fading.

"Do not talk to me like that. I am your father. You will do what I say." He towered over me and rubbed his hands down the length of my arm. "Please. Don't do this." He placed a finger to my lips, silencing me. I felt a tear slip down my cheek as he eased me on the bed. He tied my hands to the bed post and stared down at me, drinking up every inch of my body. "This will only hurt for a second."

I felt a sharp pain and I cried out in agony. I felt my own father rip through my virginity, taking with him the only thing left of my innocence. I screamed and tried to get him to stop, but nothing worked. All that kept running through my mind was, "My own father. My own father. My own father." The tears wouldn't stop. Soon enough, it was over, and he stalked out of my room, feeling satisfied. I curled up into a ball, and shuddered, thinking about what happened. My own father. My own father.

I woke up and immediately felt my face was stiff. I knew that I must have been crying in my sleep. I looked around and saw a pair of piercing blue eyes staring into mine. Louis immediately wrapped his strong arms around my small waist. I almost instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest. The sobs started and wouldn't stop. 

"Shh. Baby it was just a dream. Relax." He said, rubbing soothing circles on my back. I hiccuped a few times, but other than that his touched calmed me completely.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" I shook my head. "Can we just stay here? Like this?" He nodded and continued to draws random shapes on my back. Once I completely relaxed, I pulled away and looked into his deep blue-green eyes. He gave me a sad smile.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I shook my head again. He nodded and took his thumb and wiped my cheeks.

"Don't cry, McKenna. It hurts me to see you sad." I tried to force a smile, but it was a pretty pathetic excuse. He gave me a sad look and picked up my hand.

"Wait here." I nodded and he gave my hand a light squeeze before disappearing down the hall. A few minutes later, he returned, holding a guitar in his hands.

"Where did you get that?"

"I found it in the rec room yesterday. It looks like it's yours, considering it says your name on it. I didn't know you played."

"Neither did I."

"Well I do. Maybe this will calm you down." He started playing the first few chords and I immediately recognized the song. I had been playing it in my head since my dance with Louis at the club. It was Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Once he started singing, I tucked my feet under my legs and closed my eyes, listening to his voice. It was beautiful, the way he carressed every word with such feeling.

Settle down with me.

Cover me up,

Cuddle me in.

Lie down with me,

And hold me, in your arms.

Your heart's against my chest.

Your lips press to my neck.

I'm falling for your eyes

but they don't know me yet.