Chapter Seventeen: Two More Days

*McKenna's POV*

There was a giant clock. I don't know why it fascinated me so much, but it did. I stared at it for a good five minutes before Ed finally spoke up. "Are you okay? You're acting like you've never seen Big Ben before." he said with a chuckle. I snapped my head back to look at him.

"IT HAS A NAME?!" I yelled, suddenly very excited.

"Okay, now you're really scaring me. You live in London right?"

"Uh, yeah. You were in my flat remember?"

"So then how do you not know what Big Ben is?"

"Uh, well, I-" I was suddenly pushed to the ground. Intense pain shot through the back of my head as it hit the dirty London street. Screams sounded around me, all yelling Ed's name. I could faintly hear Ed scream out my name, but it was quickly drowned out by the sounds of hundreds of teenage girls confessing their undying love for him.

I tried to get up, but severe pain coursed through my leg. I screamed out in pain, throwing my head back. I immediatly regretted it as it once again hit the street, causing white hot pain to stab through my skull. I was finally relieved of my agony when I was submerged into peaceful darkness.

~*~

Beep

"When is she gonna wake up?"

Beep

"I don't know anymore than you do mate."

Beep

"Where's the doctor?"

Beep

"You just talked to him. You need to relax, Louis."

Beep beep beep beep beep beep beep

"What's going on? Why is her heart doing that?!"

"I don't know? Aww maybe it's because she heard your name!"

"McKenna. If you can hear me, I love you. Please calm down, you're going to go into shock."

Beep

Beep

Beep

"Woah Lou. You actually calmed her down. Maybe it actually was the mention of your name that got her so excited."

I opened my eyes and looked around me. All I saw were computers. Six to be exact. Although the screen of one was empty. All I saw was the back of a chair. "Were you guys just watching me sleep?" Every boys heads snapped up.

"McKenna!"

"Mac!"

"Mac!"

"Mac!"

"Mac and Cheese!" all the boys yelled at the same time. I whipped my head towards the monitor that had Niall's face on it. "Wha-" Suddenly, my vision got blurry.

*FLASHBACK*

I held the gun, pointing it at Anika. She was cowering in fear. "Why McKenna? Why are you doing this?"  I chuckled evilly and took a step forward. There was only a few yards in between us now.

"Oh Anika. Silly, naive Anika. Don't you understand? All of my things are yours. You are allowed to take whatever you want. But my Adventure Time slippers? Those are off limits. You know that. Now you have to pay the price." I aimed the gun at her forehead.

"Any last words?"

"Yeah. Say cheese!" She screamed before dumping an entire packet of powder cheese that comes in the macaroni and cheese boxes all over my head. I stumbled backwards, tripping over my feet and landing butt-first into the giant pot we use when we cook for her family of twelve, dropping my Nerf gun in the process. It clattered onto the floor and aimlessly shot itself. It hit Anika in the stomach, but she was already rolling on the floor, crying from laughing so hard. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at her. She quickly took out her phone and took a picture. Then she fell to the floor laughing again.