Chapter 16: Devastating news

Start from the beginning

"If you know that she told me, than you know she made me promise to not say a word about it" he said looking seriously at me "She's just a child, Kakashi! she always thinks its best to not make anyone worry about her, she might be holding herself now, but at somepoint she is going to be hit by reality, and then what? i should have known maybe i could have found a way to help her"

"You know that i dont like it either, but i havent been sitting around, i have done some research, her best option is lady Tsunada, of the legendry sanin" he informed me quietly "Ofcourse the difficulty lies in finding her and convincing her to do it"

"You do realize no one knows where she is" i said settling down "I just want her to be okay, and you know it wont be that easy with Orochimaru running around"

"I know" he said his eyes turning towards Sara

Sara Pov

"Didnt expect to see you here so soon." Yami said to me once i opened my eyes to the light dark place

"yeah, i guess should have quitted that fight afterall, i never thought i would actuallt be too weak to stop my kekei genkai"

"what would be easier is to learn to control it, but you're too afraid to even try" he taunted me "I'm not afraid, but you more than anyone knows that i dont have enough to try and control it"

"It was once your dream, wasnt it? i remember when you were a child, you wanted to master it, didnt you?" he stated more than asked "Yeah i did, but i was a kid who thought nothing could go wrong, i was a kid who thought everyone she loved will always be there for her, and i learned the truth the hard way"

"You really confuse me" he started saying "most humans in your case would seek revenge, like that Uchiha, but you dont, even when you went against Orochimaru you were angry, but you didnt hate him, and you only fought him to protect the other three, but for what ever reason you left your friends before, and your goal is to find your brother, to protect your clan and village, how can you not carry any hate or any wante for revenge after what happened to you back then?" he asked but i just stayed quiet thinking about he said, we both stayed quiet for a while.

"You're right" i finally said "most people would seek revenge, they would spend their lives hating, but what would that do? when i left my friends seven years ago after the incident it was because i thought i was too weak, that if they stay my friends and someone hurts them to get to me like Orochimaru did, i wouldnt be able to protect them, i thought they were better off without me"

"as for my why i dont hate, it's because it's a waste of time and effort, time and effort that i need to protect my clan, to find my brother, to make sure everyone i care about is okay before i die"

My body started to light, signalling that it was time for me to wake up.

"I guess it's time for me to wakeup" i said a smile on my face "hopfully you would trust me enough with your name before i do die" he didnt reply as everything faded in a strong light.

I blinked slightly, as my adjusted to the light.

"I know" i heared a voice say, one that sounded familier.

I tilted my head to my left to see Hideo sensei, and then i tilted it to my right to see Kakashi.

"Hey" i said to both of them with a smile as i attempted to sit up, but winced slighlty, i looked down to see that i was wearing a hospital gown, but i could feel the injury i had on my stomach.

when i had sat up proboably, i looked at both of them, as my smile was replaced with a frown, "what's wrong?" i asked confused, i could see from the looks both of them had on their faces that they were talking about something important right before i wokeup.

"Good to see your awake, Sara!" Kakashi said giving me one of his closed eye smiles "I think i better leave both of you to talk" he moved outside closing the door behind him, i looked at Hideo sensei confused. I saw in his eyes guilt.

"Sara!" he started closing his eyes, before turning and openeing them to look me straight in the eyes "I know, and you should have told me" I wasnt shocked, i knew he would eventually find out especially after the last time i snapped at him.

"But also I'm sorry" he continued and i was confused to why he was apologizing "I'm your sensei and i failed to notice what you were going through i should have been there for you but i wasnt"

"It's not you're fault you shouldnt apologize, i didnt tell you because i didnt want you to worry"

"But that what you always do, you try to protect everyone that you sometimes forget about yourself, everyone will be fine, but sometimes you need to worry about yourself instead of everyone else" he sighed "Kakashi told me he has done some research, and he thinks if we get lady Tsunada to do surgery you would have better chances"

"I know!" i said, which shocked him "I searched through all the possibilites and she is my best option, but she isnt the easiest person to find, or convince, or atleast from what i found out"

"We wont know till we try" he told me with a smile, which i easily returned with one of my own.

the door then opened to reveal Sakura and Naruto, Sakura held me in a tight hug, "I really appreciate the concern and all, but i cant breathe, and my injuries arent helping either" she broke it, apologizing.

"See you later " Hideo sensei said as he left the room.

"Sara! i made it to the next exam too! and so did Sasuke, Believe it!" Naruto shouted with his wide grin.

"So what exactly happened after i fainted? and what about the third exam?" i asked

Sakura and Naruto told me about everything that happened, I frowned when they told me about Hinata and Neji's fight, and about Garaa's fight, who defeated Guy's student, and he was injured badly and might not be a ninja again, they told me that Lee used five of the eigth inner gates, which i had to ay was impresive, I thought that Guy was probably blaming himself.

"So who am i facing?" i asked, they both looked at each other with a frown.

"The last match" Sakura started saying with a frown "Was between the twin of the guy you faced his name was Yuu Michi, he went against his own teammate but she quit before the match even started, and your facing him in the third exam, which is in less than a month"

"Sara" Naruto said with seriounes in his voice "Did you really kill their father?" he asked i looked at him with no emotion, depating on whether to tell them or not, i finally closed my eyes and nodded.

"But why? why would you do something like that?" Naruto asked confused and shocked, i could see the shock on Sakura's face too.

"It was for a mission" I started saying trying to choose my words "He was the leader of a group of rouge ninjas trerorizing the villages at the border of the land of fire, i was sent with a few other ninjas to get ride of them, and so we did i didnt know that he had kids" I finished, but before they could say anything else, the door opened to reveal, Hideo sensei, and Kakashi, both of them frowning, withem was a doctor.

"Sakura, Naruto you should both go now we have something important to disucuss with Sara!" Kakashi ordered both of them they both relecuantly nodded and leaved.

The three adults looked at me.

"Miss Sara" the doctor started saying, "Their is no easy way to say this, when examined you when you were injured, and checked your tumor, it has grown, and i am sad to say this but you might only have a few more month to live"

And i'm ending it here, another cliff hanger, so tell me what you think so far of it, and dont forget to vote comment or fan.