Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Just when we were about to get inside the restrooms my phone started vibrating inside my pocket.

"Hello?" I said without reading who was calling.

"Look, if you're gonna be friends with that jackass I won't be your friend anymore," Graham snapped.

"Woah, woah, woah, calm down!" I jumped, "You're so immature. Remember when you were friends with Kim and I didn't threaten you to anything?"

I heard him growl, "I'm serious here."

I grinned with amusement, "Graham... I think I've discovered your problem."

"Really? Tell me," He said ironically.

"You're an extreme jealous person," I let out trying not to laugh.

He winced, "Me? Jealo- What? Nope, you're so wrong. You're the one who's always monitorizing me."

My heart clenched, there he was again, trying to make me feel the pain of his words, "Graham, stop. Will you?"

I looked at Kota and Lea and told them to go getting inside while I finished my conversation. When they did so, I continued talking.

"Will you just stop blaming it all on me? Everytime someone crosses your barrier you always jump like this. And, honestly, I'm fucking done," I explained sincerely.

"What do you mean?" He said lowering his voice.

"I mean it's over! I don't want to waste my time in someone who obviously doesn't give a shit about anyone except... oh wait, there are no exceptions. There are people all over the world who can make me happier than you and they for sure are better people."

The line became silent.

"So please, if you really get mature any of this days, please call me. But in the mean time, I'll go try live my life." And I hung up. A little bit harsh. But it was done.

Done.

For sure.

Seriously.

No more Graham. Laura, don't you see this guy only brought trouble to your life? Let him go, there are plenty of guys who would kill to h--... Okay maybe I'm exagerating.

Just when I was putting my phone inside my pocket a couple of hands covered my eyes.

"Who am I?" The person who had covered my eyes said. I could recognize his sweet voice from miles away.

I giggled, "HayHay."

He took off his hands from my eyes and put them on my shoulders so he could turn me around to face him.

"Hey," He mumbled, "You guessed it."

I smiled already falling for the beauty of his eyes, "I dumped Graham."

Hayden arched his eyebrows in surprise, "Good to know," He leaned over me and pecked my lips.

I stretched my arms and surrounded his neck with them, caging him inside. What a wonderful moment. My feet where nearly in the air, I felt like I was levitating.

"So what did you tell him?" He muttered while gasping for some air between kiss and kiss.

"Basically," I kissed him, "I told him to go fry asparagus. He's not a bad guy, but he sometimes drives me so crazy it's insane."

"I'm so glad you came," He smiled, "Even though we didn't win. I'm taking you for dinner by the way. Curfew?"

"Don't have," I smirked.