Chapter 5

BANNER: PICTURE OF GRAHAM(holy graham *_*.)

Chapter 5

I was slowly thinking again about hanging out with Graham. I just met him, like two days ago. Plus, it was Monday, my parents don't let me hang out on school days.

Your parents are not home.

I know they aren't home, but I'm not usually like this... I am really selective with friends, especially with boys. Why did I accept so fast?

Maybe because you have feelings for him?

Are you crazy? I met him 72 hours ago! What if he's a serial murder? I wouldn't know! What if he's a kidnapper? Why did I suddenly trust him?

"Where are we going?" I asked fearfully.

"What do you want to do?" He asked. This was weird, seriously, first day of school, he's new, and I'm hanging out with him. What is happening to me?
I'm one of those girls who has her group of friends since Elementary until Senior year and that's it.

"I don't know," I muttered.

"Are you okay?" He asked me looking at me weirdly while holding the steering wheel.

"Y-Yeah?" I nodded.

"We can go to my house, I think no one's home," He started.

Oh my god, RED ALARM, RED ALARM!

Okay, so this is going to sound weird but I've never been to a boy's house, not alone.

"Sure," I mumbled nervously.

"By the way, you're coming to the party this Friday night right?" He questioned pulling into a garage.

"Of course," I said, still trembling, I was scared okay? I didn't want to be alone with a guy I just met and inside his house. Understand me, it does sound a little bit creepy.

We entered the house, it was really big and beautiful, nearly everything was made out of glass or marble.

"Woah, your house is beautiful," I complimented.

"Thank you! I think it's beautiful too," After all, it was his new house.

I wandered around the living room putting my eyes in every detail, books, Vinyl CDs, art...

"Do you want a snack or something?" He offered, getting a carton of orange juice from the fridge.

"Orange juice is fine, thank you," I thanked him grabbing the glass where he had just poured the orange juice.

"My mom did cinammon rolls yesterday..."

My face changed completely because I seriously love cinammon rolls. I could marry cinammon rolls.

"I love cinammon rolls, oh my gosh," I squealed. "Normally people don't like them, though."

"I do like them, that's why I told my mom to make some," He grinned passing me the plate with a bunch of rolls in it.

I stuffed one in my mouth and enjoyed its taste. "They are really good!"

He nodded and smiled.

"Let's do something fun!" Graham exclaimed leading me to the backyard. I was amazed to see an enormous swimming pool and a bunch of toys on the grass. "You know how to ride a bike right?"

"Of course," I afirmed, he got two bicycles from the garage and gave me one.

"Let's go for a ride around the neighbourhood, it'll be fun!" He told me excitedly, this kid is weird, in class he acts like the ultimate bad boy and at home he is a 13 year old...