Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"How about this one?" I showed Graham a dark green dress I had bought a few weeks ago, I was slowly starting to like dresses.

Graham sighed in annoyance, "Why do I have the feeling I'm always advicing you on what to wear?"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled loudly, "Do you like it or nah?"

"I honestly don't like it," He let out seriously, "I don't like it because I'm sure you'll look stunning on it and the other boys will look at you and I simply... don't want the other guys to stare at you." He said breathlessly.

I arched my eyebrows surprised, "Graham, it's not like we're dating, the fact we kiss doesn't label us, it's all because of a deal, remember?" I mean I did wanted to date him, but we weren't actually dating in proper words. I thought he had caught the indirect but guys are sometimes just so blind.

He dropped my gaze, "Do what you want, then."

I rolled my eyes and let out a little sigh, "I'll just wear a pair of black skinny jeans and a sweatshirt. Does that work for you?"

Graham grinned with emotion, "Yas."

~☆~

"Graham! Yo, buddy! It's been a while, how've you been?" A red haired boy exclaimed as soon as we entered the house were the party was taking place.

Graham widened his eyes with excitement, "Preston, my friend!" We walk towards Preston and he and Graham made this weird handshake boys do.

"Yo, Preson, this is Laus," Graham introduced. I shook hands with Preston and cracked a little polite smile.

"Wait," He said then, "I'm gonna bring the rest of the squad, I'm sure they'll love to see you..." Preston walked away with a certain amount of happiness in his face, Graham and him must've been really good friends.

A few seconds later 2 more boys were walking/running towards us leaded by Preston.

"Graham! Graham!" They both yelled.

I looked at Graham and saw him smiling widely, it really made me happy seeing him so happy.

"Jacob, Cameron! I missed you guys," They shared a little hug, not too long since it would've been really awkward.

"Who's this chick?' Cameron arched an eyebrow looking at me.

Graham poked his shoulder playfully, "She's certainly not your chick, her name is Laus."

"Yo, you can't tell me who's and who's not my chick," Cameron mumbled amused.

Jacob smirked, "That's because the chick is already taken, Cameron."

Graham's cheeks flushed a brighter color of red at the same time I blushed.

Preston laughed, "You guys are so cute, oh my gosh."

"But... Johanna is here... I bet she won't think you guys are exactly cute." Cameron added.

"Oh c'mon guys, leave it. Let's go dance." Graham told them moving his hand with indiference.

Preston, Cameron and Jacob walked away, Graham started to follow them but I grabbed his sleeve and stopped him, he turned around and arched his eyebrows curiously.

"Who's Johanna?" I asked pressing my lips, "Your ex?"

He winced rubbing the back of his neck, "Something like that...? I mean, I had to leave her 'cause we were moving and all..."