Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"Good Morning, pals," Graham yawned while walking to the kitchen table where we were all having breakfast.

I arched an eyebrow, when I woke up this morning I didn't see him sleeping by the couch next to me... "Where've you been?" I said toughly, as if I was still affected by what happened yesterday.

"Somewhere," He answered me grinning.

I sighed and continued eating my cereal, he sat by my side and poured some orange juice on a glass.

"Here, have it," Graham told me passing me the cup, "It's really healthy."

I widened my eyes at his sudden nice act, "Thank you?" I mumbled still amazed grabbing it.

When we finished our breakfasts we went upstairs to change our clothes, I was looking for some sweatpants and a hoodie when Graham said something that nearly stopped my heart.

"Laus, we should make homework," He cleared his throat, as if what he had just said had been difficult for him, "Also, we have that Latin assignament."

I opened my mouth in shock and widened my eyes, "Who are you and what have you done to Graham Fisher?"

He shook his head amusingly and licked his lips, "I told you I could change."

"Oh, I see," I muttered, "But do you really think making your homework one day will change you completely?"

He bit his lip, "I hoped so..."

I let out a little laugh and grabbed the hoodie and sweatpants I was looking for.

"It's much more difficult than that, it's a daily work... You sure you'll be able to get through it?" I arched both eyebrows amused at his lack of his self-confidence.

"Y-yeah, I guess... I mean, you'll help me out, right?"

I smiled cheekly, "Of course, what kind of friend would I be if I didn't?"

Graham suddenly stared at me and smirked, was he checking me out?

"What?"

"I just remembered something..." He rubbed his chin.

I pressed my lips and gestured him to continue, a little bit afraid about what he would say.

"I think it was 14 or something like that..." He mumbled carefully.

"14 what?" I asked him curiously.

He smirked, "Mean comments."

As soon as I understood what he meant I let out a little yelp, ran to the bathroom and closed the door, "Don't touch me, I'm still mad at you!" All because of The Deal, stupid hormonal teenager, why would you agree to such a cheesy deal?

I couldn't see him but I felt how he was silently laughing.

"I know you're not," He said with a singsong voice.

I fisted the door loudly, "I'm not getting out anyways."

"You eventually will..."

~☆~

15 minutes later...

Silence. It looked like Graham had finally left, but I wasn't really sure, this kid was able to do anything, from breaking the bathroom door so he could come in to hiding in a wardrobe and waiting until I got out, creepy enough?

Fearfully I grabbed the doorknob and pressed it down softly at the same time I pulled it forward, the door started to open in silence, I looked through the little space I had just opened to see if Graham was still there, but I didn't see anyone.