Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Golfing.
Boring.
Useless for life.
It doesn't help you get fit.

That's why I like going to the gym, 'cause it's definitely not boring, it's useful, and it helps you get fit.

"How many holes are they left, again?" I asked Dakota sighing, she has always been a golf enthusiast and I don't really get why...

Dakota rolled her eyes, "Gods, you're so stubborn, only three."

"Only," I remarked mockingly.

"Look, I don't want to drive this golf kart with a person that's always mocking about my hobbies so we're swapping mates in the next stop," She let out breathlessly.

"C'mon Kota, you know I wasn't being serious there..." I tried fixing.

She looked at me with anger, "Well I was."

Kota drove until the next stop and parked the golf kart, we waited until the next kart arrived, it was Carter and Graham's.

"Okay, you'll go with Graham," I told Kota, after what had happened earlier I wasn't really sure if I was going to be capable of even breathing correctly by his side.

She widened her eyes, "What? No," She shook her head, "I'm going with Carter, I barely know Graham..."

"Well how come he invited you to come to his house if you barely know him?" I asked her with a grin.

The boys were now parking the kart and my heart was beating faster second by second.

Kota raised both arms, she's always been a really active person when it comes to talking, "He's so into you, he invited me because I'm your friend," She lowered her voice, "You're so blind, Laus."

"I-I... I don't care," I mumbled without believing what Kota had just told me.

"Hey y'all," Graham greeted us as soon as he stood my by side, "What's the problem here?"

Kota winced, "The problem is Laus," I widened my eyes,"She won't stop bullying me, I want to swap mates."

Carter arched his eyebrows instantly, "I volunteer."

I rolled my eyes, smooth Carter, really smooth, just keep it going with all that Katniss Everdeen bullshit.

"Great, fine, marvelous," I ironically muttered under my breath.

Graham tilted his head, "Well then, Laus? You comin'?"

He started walking to his golf kart and all I could do was blush thinking about what had happened a few hours ago, my heart skipped a beat just to think of it and about how it could've continued.

As soon as I sat in the kart by his side he threw his arm around me and placed it on the back of my seat.

"Hole 7, here we go."

~☆~

"I'm dead," I sighed letting myself fall down on the couch, "I think I'm gonna take a little nap..."

"It's 8PM Laus," Graham told me, "You shouldn't sleep now or you won't be sleepy tonight."

"I don't care, we only have three more nights left here," I said with my eyes closed, "I wanna take a nap, leave me alone."

"Really? A nap? Now? You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm dead af, I'll probably be sleeping for the next couple of hours," I cleared my throat, "Or maybe until next morning, who knows?"

"Are you really that sleepy?" Graham asked me holding a laugh.

I nodded and covered myself in a blanket that was resting on the couch.

"Okay, then stay here and don't move," He muttered rubbing the back of his neck, "I have, uh, chores to do... and I don't want you wandering around the house."

"Chores? What kind of chores? You mean looking at yourself in the mirror and telling yourself how handsome you are?" I mocked.

He arched his eyebrows, "I don't need myself to tell me how handsome I am. I already have people to do that, voluntarily," He smirked.

"Ha-ha," I faked, "You wish! Now get the heck out of here and let me sleep in freaking peace." I was tired.

I heard how Graham chuckled and left the room, finally, I could take a nap in peace. Him and I had been the first ones to finish the three holes left and we had arrived the first ones home, since the golfing course was a five minute walk from home we decided to leave the car and use our feet.

Now it was the perfect time to think about him, about Graham. About how he could drive me crazy so easily, and about how that could be dangerous. He made a lot of mistakes during our friend/relation/something?-ship yet I forgave all of them. I couldn't let him stab me so many times and then act as if I wasn't bleeding... I felt like I was Winnie and Graham was the Honey, feeling so attracted to it and would do anything to get just a little taste.

The sound of Dakota's voice brang me back to earth, "Yo, Laus, I thought you discussed the whole Johanna thing with Graham?"

I blinked a couple of times in confussion letting my eyes adapt to the sudden change of light.

"Yeah, we pretty much discussed it, if you know what I mean?" I grinned.

Kota bit her lip, "I... I think I know what you mean, then this doesn't make sense."

"What are you talking about?" I mumbled furrowing my eyebrows.

Kota raised an eyebrow, "I'm talking about how Graham's in the backyard with that girl Johanna from last night."

Suddenly, I jumped out of the couch and ran to the window, indeed, Graham and Johanna were sitting in a bench near an oak in the backyard, maybe too close to each other, may I say...

The burning feeling in my chest I'd had earlier last night was starting to create again. I gestured Kota to come closer so we could both observe the scene.
So, did Graham thought I was still sleeping? Why would he invite Johanna, anyways?

I was too absorbed in my thoughts to even notice what was about to happen, well... I was until Kota grabbed my forearm at the time she covered her mouth. And just then, I dropped the blanket I was holding around me.

Graham had cheated on me for the second time in twenty-four hours, and this time it was him who kissed her.

Dum dum dum, STORM.

Author's Note
Hello! I see some clouds coming this way muahahahaha!!!! The storm is here if u didn't notice;)
I wrote A LOT this weekend so maybe tomorrow evening you'll have a new Chapter? Who knowwsss?? :)

Love yaaa!!

VOTE

COMMENT

XX