Chapter 22

We arrived at the landing strip right as the sun began to go down.

"I'm gonna eat something, then we're ready to go," Elijah said exiting the car. I almost forgot Elijah was a vampire. He was well dressed and his mannerism was very suiting. He was old fashioned and he stuck out a little, but I liked it. The accent really topped the cake as well. I got shivers just thinking about him. I snapped out of it. You don't like him... I said, lying to myself.

I suddenly needed some air. I opened the door and walked away from the car in time to see Elijah... He had torn into the driver's neck! I looked away. A male flight attendant showed me on board and sat me down. I was amazed... I had never been on a jet before let alone a plane! There was an alarming amount of alcohol available to me, comfortable tan leather seats, and a window seat! I folded my hands on the small table in front of me and looked out of the window. the sound of the jets running was incredibly quiet. Elijah stepped onto the jet and sat across from me.

"I apologize for the display outside," Elijah said. As he said that I noticed the driver in the corner of his mouth. I coughed and hinted that he had blood on him. He pulled out his handkerchief and wiped it away. "Thank you," he said smirking a little, I nodded. As messed up as that was I still didn't mind it. Something must have been wrong with me....

"Have you ever been to France?" I asked. Elijah smiled a bit... I could tell he was remembering something good that happened there.

"I spent a great many years there." he said, his accent once again getting me to shiver.

"Are you okay?" he asked. The feeling growing stronger. I couldn't stop myself from smiling the biggest smile.

"Yeah," I said breaking free from my fan girl feeling. He smiles as if he was reading my thoughts. And he could see that I was holding back...

~~13 Hours later~~

I was laying back in the chair I was in. I had caught a few hours of sleep a little while ago and now I was waiting for the pilot to land. Elijah was grabbing me some water, I had started to feel sick, maybe ten hours into the flight, but it would pass as soon as we got to the hotel or something. The jet landed smoothly on a private landing strip, I got goosebumps. I'm in France! Elijah returned and escorted me out of the jet and to our awaiting car.

"Where are we going?" I asked as our driver headed off.

"There is this Hotel that over looks the Eiffel tower, I thought we could stay there a bit," he said. I was geeked about this!

"How long are we gonna stay there?" I asked, just a bit curious.

"About a week" he estimated.

"Awesome," I said.

Within a half hour, we reached the city. Everything was beautiful, the colors were vibrant, and the mood was... Good, warm and happy. Our driver dropped us off at the hotel and I was a bit glad Elijah didn't eat this one. we were handed a key to the elevator, or in other terms the key to our room. the elevator took us all the way up to the top floor and we stepped out into our suite. It was large, the floors were a white and gray marble while the walls were dark blue. As we stepped off the elevator there was a small kitchen to the right and a circular table in the center of the kitchen space. To the right of the far back wall was a large black, leather, couch with foot stools lined up to make it resemble a bed, across from the bed was a tv up against the wall before it lead elsewhere. Looking straight forward from the elevator you could see a clear sliding door that revealed a large Tahiti pool(shape of a pool). Exploring the rest of the place, walking forward and walking to the left, just past the Tv, was a bedroom. The bedroom had carpet and a bathroom. This place was amazing! I dove onto the bed falling into beautiful white sheets and relaxed. That was when I realized that I didn't have any luggage...