Sam Imagine

Groceries~

Everyone knows Sam is the reasonable one. Between you, him, and Dean, Sam would always make sure you had clean clothes, dishes, food stocked, and a clean bunker. He was basically a nanny. Which neither you or Dean minded considering you were both lazy butts who sat on the couch all day and listened to music (or flip through adult magazines if you were Dean).

But today Sam was sick and there was--quite literally--zero food in the bunker. All you had was ketchup, mayo, salt and pepper, and maybe two sips of milk left. You didn't even have beer. This meant you were forced to go out, since Dean was probably off doing who knows what.

You knock on Sam's door and crack it open enough to stick your head through. Sam's hair gathers at the top of his head in a clump, his eyes still closed as he turns his body towards you. "What?" he snaps.

You wince at his tone. He was definitely not feeling it today. "Uh...you forgot to do the grocery shopping yesterday."

"Well I'm sick. So you're going to have to do it."

You step into his room completely. Sam somehow notices this even though his eyes are closed and groans heavily, sitting up. His sheets fall to reveal his heavenly naked chest.

You only feel a little bad for disturbing him. But only a little since you're satisfied with the image in front of you. Where's a camera when you needed one? He looked like a baby gorilla.

"(Y/N), go to the store, and buy food."

"But that's hard..." you whine. Sam struggled to comb his hair away from his face. When he finally does he makes eye contact. You feel chills down your spine. If looks could kill...

"Fine I'll go with you."

He throws his legs out of bed and stands up, walking casually towards his dresser. You gawk. "What! No! You're sick...just make me a list or something-"

"Shut up. We'll go together since you're complaining." He huffs and pulls on some sweats, letting them rest on his previous V-lines.

"Well you don't look sick." You mumble before looking away in embarrassment. Of course Sammy was attractive and everything you wanted in a man. But he probably just thought of you as an annoying little sister.

~~~

"Sammmmmm!"

He wasn't sick. He had a minor cough and a runny nose but he was riding the shopping cart through the aisles. You had lost him now and starting to freak out.

A couple people turned to look at you at your cry for help, but just continued along silently. You were starting to get pissed.

"Sam I'm dead serious. Start messing around!" You look down the last aisle. Still no Sam. You sigh and wander back towards the front of the store.

You look up from your phone, about to dial Sam, when you notice his strong back in the middle of a crowd, checking out. You pout and sling him in the arm. He looks down at you with a vivid grin, nose red, light dark circles under his eyes. You roll your eyes and cross your arms.

"You ditched me."

"Nah. I just made it interesting." He winked at handed over some cash to the cashier. They took it with a little side smirk. You glare at them.

"Whatever. I hope you got everything I liked." Sam nods and chuckles a little. You raise an eyebrow.

"I even got the mint chocolate ice cream."

You drop your arms and smile. Sam knew you too well. "Well thank you."

"No problem. Shopping with you is fun. We should do it more often." You two smile at each other, getting lost in the other's eyes. Basically you two looked like idiots.

The cashier cleared their throat and handed Sam his change.

"Have a good day you two."

You laugh as Sam struggles to gain his composure again, a warm pocket of happiness settling at the bottom of your stomach at the small moment that had just passed between you two.