The Books

Dean-
You knew their lives had been published. Technically that's how Charlie knew how to hunt and stuff, something like that. You never exactly got around to reading them, but when you stumbled upon the ones they've bought, and you were alone for a couple hours, you sat down and read away. Dean and Sam come home a little bit later to see you sleeping with an open book out. After reading the page that you were on - a sex scene featuring Dean Winchester - they woke you up and scorned you for reading about their personal lives... Not that you haven't had sex with Dean before or anything...

Sam-
Always a fan of reading, you were confused and slightly shocked when you see the books titled Supernatural and the main characters Sam and Dean. You hadn't known much about them before you met them, except that Sam had left his family for school and they looked for their Dad and got back together. But actually reading about their past made you cry - showing you how in depth their personalities really were. Later you confronted Sam about it and he complied, sitting and talking to you for hours about the hunts that you've already read about. You didn't care. Having him here now was enough.

Castiel-
Reading about his entrance in meeting Dean and Bobby almost made you laugh. He was a stuck-up angel and the fact that he's changed was really fascinating to you. It made you proud to know him long enough to see him change for the better, and fight for what's right, not take shit from anybody (including his family). But, you were interested as hell in seeing his wings. The books described them like a brooding black - and the dying intensity of seeing them was eating you. Naturally you asked him next time you saw him, and like himself, his wings had grown older and thinner, but with just as much power and beauty as you thought.

Crowley-
The books made him look like he was a complete dick. Truly you knew that was just a front... Everyone loved the Winchesters - even the King of Hell. You occasionally throw in a couple quotes of his, always looking at him afterwards to see if he's understood that he's said that. He usually doesn't... Which is good because he'd probably tease you about reading the personal series.