Cravings

Dean-
The classics. Burgers, fries, and milkshakes. He finds the closest old-time diner and takes you at whatever time (once even at 3 am) and buys you so much fries it would leave you speechless. Usually it's just one milkshake though, and he claims he 'forgot yours' so you two have to share.

Sam-
Strawberries. Whether their dipped in chocolate or anything else you can imagine, Sammy will whip out the fruit and chew on it until his tongue and lips were stained red. You couldn't help but join him (when chocolate was involved) or occasionally peck him on the lips, which always made his cheeks just as red as his tongue.

Castiel-
Peanut butter or Nutella. He doesn't exactly eat it all the time but whenever he sees you have some, he'll find a spoon and takes an enormous scoop from the jar, licking at it like it was a lollipop. You shake your head at him and when he goes to comment on its taste, you always answer with a, "Like molecules?"

Crowley-
He doesn't eat but you crave any kind of ice cream. It can range from mint to vanilla to rocky road and Crowley will happily run errands for your hunger. Sometimes he'll even try some, just to make you happy. He always crinkles his nose later and says how "ice cream isn't good for his cardio." Yeah, right.

Gabriel-
Hm, what could it possibly be. Sweets of any kind, really. The possibilities are endless and you two specifically have a great time when you go to the movies and spend at least half an hour trying to figure out what to buy; before he throws his hands up and buys everything.