Fights

|Part 2|

Dean-
"You owe me a fucking explanation!"
His voice bounced over the walls, the echo fading into abrupt silence. Sam's eyes were large and staring at you hard and your breathes were being pulled from you so harshly you now think you're hyperventilating. "What?" you manage. Dean's eyes narrow. "Don't play innocent. I deserve to know why you would tell such a stupid joke like that!"

He was angry. That was for sure. It was hard for you to identify just why he was acting so harshly even when a part of you was spinning happily now that he was willing to talk about it. Sam stood shakily and turned to you, opening his mouth to probably ask what the heck was going on. Dean silenced him with a violent "walk away Sam." When he finally was out of the room, Dean stalked over to you, reaching behind and shutting off the oven. Your breathing picked up as he stayed close - right in your face.

"Dean, why are you yelling at me?"

"You know damn well why! You come to me alone and tell me you love me?! What a fucked up joke... You're not supposed to say that shit to people when you really don't-"

"Wait. You think I was joking?" his eyes flare and jaw locks at being interrupted. But he's listening. All the sloppy hurt coursing through your veins at being ignored was really just a misunderstanding? Huh... "Dean, why would I joke about something like that? I love you. Why would anyone joke about that?" saying it again out loud had the same jittery, butterflies-in-stomach affect. You watched him closely, waiting. His green eyes shifted from angry to a softer understanding. But then he shakes his head and dislocates himself from your space. "Who in their right minds would love me?"

You're shocked. You knew he knows he's handsome, and he'll admit to his wonderful taste in music, so why was he doubting himself? Softly, so soft, you reach out and brush against his arm. He looks down at you with a sad sympathetic look.

"Dean... Who wouldn't love you? Yeah, you've got the whole messed up kinda twisted lifestyle, and you know how to kill someone about forty or so different ways. But besides all that crap, all that crap that builds on your character, you deserve to be loved. The smile you get when you laugh at yourself or how horribly off-key when you sing. Or maybe it's the way that you so desperately yearn to be a savior... All the small little things that make up you, that - that is what I love. I love you."

~~~~

Sam-
"I'd rather be alone with you." you stalk off and slam the door to your bedroom. You're fuming. You can understand Dean acting like that but Sam? Really? Especially when for so long he's been on your side, or at least tried to understand your side. Now he's acting like a total douche and it was not acceptable. If you say you can't do something, you'll prove them wrong.

Quickly you pull out a rather large duffle bag and start pushing as many clothes in as you can, before rushing to the bathroom and collecting your necessities. When you have enough supplies to last you two weeks, you find a pencil and sticky note and write 'call me when you feel like apologizing' and stick it to the wall. Without another word or look back, you head for the garage.

Days pass and you don't hear anything from the boys. Anger becomes loathing and loathing becomes hurt and hurt becomes sadness and sadness becomes - well, we all know what that leads to. Maybe you've shot it out of proportion; Sam always used to complain (teasingly) that you were a drama queen. But you really don't think that you did that...you were very well frustrated and all you were asking for was an acknowledgment or promise they would start picking up a little bit. Maybe they didn't even care about you. Yeah, Sam probably just needed an excuse to get you out of the bunker, to leave you. Dean...Dean probably egged him to talk to you but after minimal discussion, he let it be.

Currently you had your phone on your lap as you sat watching old cartoons in a crappy motel on the side of a small town. You jumped at the vibrations of your phone, pressing it to your ear without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"(Y/N), hi." It was Dean. "Dean, what the-" "We found you're note. Just...come back and let me explain." "Where's Sam?" he takes in a shaky breath. "Come in, okay?"

A couple hours later you stand in the kitchen with Dean leaning against the far wall with his arms crossed and Sam burying his head in his hands. Your stomach was twisting so hard, you think you might puke. Dean had told you when you first walked in that Sam had been drinking and staying up all night, making excuses for his behavior, since you've been gone. He's now trying to make Sam apologize.

"Sammy come on- You screwed up. I already apologized. Your turn."

"I don't need her," he slobbered, lifting his gaze to you. If he wasn't so hammered, you'd probably be angry. You smile softly and his eyes glaze over before he groans and his head falls. "I'm sorry." he mumbles. You hear him, but to embarrass him further, "what did you say?" "I'm sorry." "Sorry, what?"

"I'm sorry!!"

~~~~

Castiel-
He reluctantly closes the door behind him. You wake up the next morning and find your head aching from last night's drinking. You notice the Tylenol and water beside you and gratefully take down the pill. As you take a shower, you recall last night and how Castiel had taken you from the club and yelled at you.

Suddenly you realize how God damn stupid you had been. Determined to make it up to the hurt angel - your angel - you quickly dress and call him up. You call him five times before he finally picks up, sighing immediately.

"What, (Y/N)? Do you feel fine? Or are you still drunk?"

"Cas, I know you don't like it when I-"

"You called me a 'dude'." you can tell how much he didn't want to talk to you. By now you figured the anger had long been used and was now replaced with sadness. You swallow hard and bite your lip.

"Let me apologize to you."

"Of course, dude."

"Castiel, stop that! You know I was drunk but of course that's not an excuse to... Just, I'll buy you lunch. Just meet me somewhere please?"

There was a long pause before a shaky breath. "Fine."