Sam Imagine

Thank God for Bobby~

There was nothing you wanted to do more than hang out with Bobby. Helping to research, drink some booze, watch some old films, take some calls. It would be the closest thing to normal you'll ever have with this kind of lifestyle. Bobby was like a father to you - he pretty much taught you everything you needed to know. Well, and the Winchesters.

They've taught you the things Bobby didn't, and even brought you along on a couple hunts. After about a year traveling with them, saving people and hunting things, you felt like family. Until your heart started racing whenever Sam would walk in the room. You knew you've gone too far and when another year passed with them, there was no going back. Dean was the only one who had figured out all your hints and he teased you as much as he could about it.

That had been nearly three years ago. You've been with a lot of men. None just seemed to give you the right kind of spark that Sam used to. You wondered if you'd ever see them again.

"Hey, kiddo." Bobby enters the room, immediately heading to the fridge for a beer. You look up from the book you were staring at and smile. "Hey, Bobby. Got anything for me to do today?"

You thought he'd say the same thing as usual. 'Just help around here.' Instead, he popped the top off his bottle and looked you straight in the eyes.

"Yeah... You remember Sam and Dean Winchester?"

You swallow as the memories of those two evade your mind. You struggle to breathe and instead of speaking you nod. Bobby sighs and takes a swig of his beer.

"They wanted my help down in Colorado. Think you can go down there for me?"

You nod and hop up from your spot. You haven't been on a trip that far in awhile and even if it wasn't the Winchesters you were meeting up with, you were excited. Bobby watches you with a little know-how as you move from the room to pack a couple of your things. "Did they say what they were hunting?" You call.

Bobby meets you at the front with the keys to his truck dangling from his fingers. "Pack of vamps." "Ooo, exciting." You joke, reaching for the keys and then kissing Bobby on the cheek. With a wave and a small goodbye, you were on the highway and gone.

~~~~

You arrived at the motel the boys were staying at. Apparently they had just got here too because a couple cars down you could see Dean hunched over the back of the Impala.

Smiling to yourself, you grab your bag and lock the car behind you, skipping gently to the older Winchester.

"Boo!"

Dean jumped and hit his head on the trunk. You hissed at the small glare he sent you. "That I do not miss," He smiled after a second and reached out for you, squeezing you tight. "That I do." He added, sending you a wink that had you blushing.

He looked good... A little more stubble and a nice haircut. His shoulders were wide and his biceps flexed as he rumbled in the back some more. You waited patiently and chatted aimlessly about the past couple of years.

"Heard you saved the world." You smirked at him. Dean glanced up. "More than once." You added. This he scoffed at and he finally seemed to find what he was looking for, straightening up and shutting the back.

"Do you still like Sammy?" He asked in order to get the attention off himself. Your face heated and you dodged his state by looking at the cement. He chuckled and brought you closer to the room they were staying at.

"You should talk to him about it."

"It's been years. He probably doesn't even remember me."

Dean stops you at the door. "Trust me, he does." Dean swung the door wide and your eyes immediately found the small giant hunched over a lone table in the corner. His hazel green eyes floated up the same the door opened. When he noticed you, Sam practically glowed, standing and meeting you halfway for the greatest hug of your life.