Dean Imagine

Booty Shorts~

Every time you turned the corner, Dean somehow seemed to be there. It was actually kind of hilarious, since it was so obvious how badly you were teasing him. Even Sam was chuckling to himself at Dean's parched face. After hours of researching and doing random things in order to distract yourselves, the Winchesters and you sat down for a relaxing classic. It was still hot though - and Dean's reaction to your clothing was hilarious - so you still weren't going to change. And, just to add to it, you plopped right besides Dean.

His eyes lifted gently as you entered the room, not helping himself. Dean always had a thing for you - luckily it wasn't obvious enough that Sammy would bother him about it - and seeing you hot and sticky was just a plus. More than just once today, he's thought to wait a couple days before purposefully breaking the AC and just seeing how many layers you would take off in order to keep a normal body heat. He smiles over at you, stretching his hand in order from reaching out to your exposed thigh.

"You okay, Dean? You look a little thirsty?" Sam says nonchalantly.

Dean blinks away, slightly blushing. You bust into small giggles and Sam joins in. You two were just having way too much fun for Dean's liking. He might have to break it off. Just take you right in front of his brother. Oh, Sammy would like that, wouldn't he... Dean was jealous you and Sam were getting along so well today. He wanted to do something about it. "I'm fine, thanks Sam." He responds gruffly, shooting him a small glare.

You rolled your eyes at Dean's behavior.

"You have to admit, it's pretty hilarious that you get so flustered because I'm wearing short shorts."

Dean eyes you again, eyes sweeping over your pretty features. There's a remote control click and before you could see his cheeks get pink, he looks toward the TV. "Sam can agree that you look hot in that." Dean trys, looking towards his brother for help. Sam's eyes grow wide slightly and he throws his hands up. You laugh again. "Whether he does or not, I'm not changing. It's freaking hot. Now pay attention to the movie." You slap Dean's chest and keep your eyes on the screen.

~~~~

You were asleep on the couch, your legs thrown across Dean's lap, your head laying against the arm rest. At the end of the movie, the brothers stared at you. Sam sighed and stood up, cracking his back. "Take her to bed, Dean." He demanded. Dean, startled, stared up at his brother.

Sam, reading his mind, rolled his eyes. "Not what I meant. Dude, you like her, so show her."

He waited for Sam to leave the room. He waited a long time. Until you stirred. Then he swooped lower and pulled you to him. He breathed your scent in, enjoying his hands on your skin. This was something he's only dreamed of doing - taking you to bed after falling asleep. Dean's head whirred when he saw you alone in bed.

Should he join you?

It seemed like 100 years before Dean decided to pull off his shirt and snuggle in next to you. Screw the morning, he just wanted to lay here for as long as he could. Deal with the consequences later. That's how he always rolled.

"Finally." You breathed under your breath.