Imagine

Created Part 1~

It was a sweltering day. You were chilling outside watching Dean work on the Impala, a cool beer in your hands. Sam and Castiel were inside organizing the library so everything was in alphabetical order... Not really your thing. Dean leans back with a muffled sigh and you can see some grease smeared on his long fingers and his arm. You swallow hard and look away - your eye catching something.

A camera.

You fling out of your seat and face it, bringing Dean's attention away from Baby to you. Following your gaze, he notices the now varying in size cameras.

"What the hell is this?!" Dean shouts, taking steps and squinting slightly in the direction of them. You chew on your bottom lip, just as surprised and concerned as him.

Someone screams out a 'Cut!' and steps around one of the cameras. You immediately recognize him as an angel and you freak out a bit, hands curling into fists. The angel smirks at the two of you and shrugs.

"I was bored." He whispers, winking slightly and stepping again behind the camera. The lights come back on and Dean turns to you with wide eyes. "This has happened before." He says under his breath, turning back around to face the car.

All of a sudden, a girl in a long silky red dress appears from the garage, carrying a long yellow sign reading 'FOR SALE - ANTIQUE 1967 CHEVY IMPALA'

Both Dean and you scrunched up your eyebrows. You were stuck in a freaking car commercial?! You turn blindly to the cameras and put on a fake smile, now seeing as you were in the same style dress - just a deep blue color.

"Four doors, and a nice shiny black." Your voice gets caught in your throat. Dean shoots you a little glare before also fake-smiling. "Definitely a keeper." He adds.

You two look at each other for a second grimly. Then he disappears and you're standing alone outside the bunker. Frantic, you look back at the cameras - that are no longer there - shouting Dean's name when you realize this.

Out of no where he comes stumbling out, with Sammy by his side. You sigh and walk over to them, reaching up to grip their shoulders. "That was freaking weird." You say to Dean, before hurrying past them to get out of there.

They follow behind quietly... Actually really quiet, considering what had just happened. And super close, like they had no idea where they were going. You scoffed once you reached the kitchen, turning and staring them down.

Your eyes settle on the green candy eyes of Dean - your lover for the past couple months. "What did you mean by doing that before? Did you recognize that angel?"

He looked slightly shocked and looked at Sam confused as hell. You crossed your arms and raised a brow.

"Dean, I'm talking to you!" You interrupt their weird little eye-conversation. He jumps a bit and turns back to you, smiling uneasily.

"Uh, is this some sick kind of dream? Delilah, what are you trying to prove?" His eyes narrow on you slightly and you gape a bit.

"What the hell are you talking about?! We were just in a fucking car commercial and you accuse me of-"

"Whoa, what?!" Sam stops, hands jutting out. You scowl at the both of them, tugging at your hair a little bit.

"There was an angel there and he put us in a car commercial and... How come Dean hasn't told you yet? And how did you just disappear?! I want answers!" You demand, leaning forward to slap Dean's chest a bit, your fuse running thin. He swallows and exchanges another look to Sam.

They nod and clear their throat simultaneously. "S-sorry. The angel was uh-" Dean looks to Sammy for help and he encourages him with a tilt of his head. You watch amused. There was definitely something wrong. You doubt these two were the actual Winchesters. "The angel was Gabriel."

You frown and you all stare at each other awkwardly. "Wow okay." You huff, tugging at your hair.

"Just admit that you aren't Dean and Sam Winchester and I'll fix those two idiots made."

Their eyes widen. They scramble to explain themselves but you know they're only making up excuses. You roll your eyes and laugh.

Shrugging, Dean-Look-Alike gave up. They introduced themselves as Jensen and Jared and they knew a lot about the Supernatural shows because they were actors that played Dean and Sam - and they apologized profusely for not knowing what happened.

You sigh and drag them to the library to try and find a book over this.