Dean Imagine

Model~

You've always liked art. Going to galleries and randomly drawing in your free time was enjoyable. You never wanted to take a class though, afraid that the teacher or the grade was going to make you fall out of love with your hobby. But this year, you've decided to take the leap.

Your best friend Maggie had taken the class as well as an extra credit and you saw the opportunity to make the class more enjoyable if she was in it.

So here you were, last class of the day, chatting aimlessly with M and waiting for the teacher to walk in.

"I heard he was attractive as hell." M gushed, tapping her fingers anxiously on the tabletop and looking over her shoulder at the door. You rolled your eyes and laughed. "Does that have anything to do as to why you took this class?"

Maggie giggled and flipped her hair only winking in response. Her wishes of the professor walking in were granted a minute later, the door opening with a small click that silenced the room of 27+ kids.

Everyone held their breath.

Maggie was right. Usually your preference of men was different than hers but this time you were definitely on the same page. Your teacher was stunningly gorgeous.

He was tall and rather big, demanding a presence in the room. His shoulders were broad - how you liked your men - and his jaw so sharp you swear you could cut yourself on it. You hadn't got a good look at the front of his face, just a profile view, but you can tell he was beautiful.

Maggie sighed content. "This is so worth the extra hour at school."

The man stood at the front of the class, dropping some utensils and books on the already crowded desk. He cleared his throat and looked around the room. You couldn't tell exactly what color his eyes were, but you knew they were bright from this distance. He quirked a smile, sending a shiver to run through you. "I'm Dean Winchester, I'll be your art teacher this year. Now after I go through the syllabus, we'll go around the room and just introduce ourselves - we'll be having quite a few group projects and I'd like you all to work with someone you don't know very well."

~~~~

It was December now. The art class had gone by every other day with a happy sigh and girls trying to flirt with Mr. Winchester. Even Maggie had tried a couple times. Every girl he turned down, even some that were model-status.

You, on the other hand, were not so concerned about the attractive man. Your grade is this class was a strong 107% and raising every of couple of weeks. Your doubts of taking an art class were quickly diminished when your first project came back with extra credit. You were actually enjoying yourself.

It was only when Dean started to appear in your dreams that you got a little anxious heading to class. He came out of nowhere. You were dreaming about your visit to Spain the year before, walking through a gallery, and he turned around. Somehow, he ended up taking you home and ripping off your dress to give you the best night you could only imagine. You had waken up sweaty and bothered.

Two weeks after fantasizing about him, your next project had returned with a 90%. Which was a terrible drop. Which of course concerned Dean. And he asked you to stay after school to talk to him about that.

"Lucky girl." Maggie smirked, leaving you alone with your hot teacher. You twitched and packed away your supplies.

"You okay?" His deep voice bounced off the large walls, causing you to jump slightly. Slowly you looked up at him standing behind his desk. His eyebrow was raised.

"I'm fine. The past week has been rough, that's all." You stuff the last of your supplies into your bag and hoist it over your shoulder. "Is there anything else you'd like to discuss?" you mutter.